• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Are you a believer for us getting a General Direct in January 2020?

• Yes

Votes: 258 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 43 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
fursuits for mii fighters when
900xtbkyg.jpg

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
Sure, but the aftermath of a big Smash reveal is always fun. The memes and fan art are always great.
You'd get that with any reveal. It might sound a bit selfish, but I honestly feel "hype" (general not personal) is a bottom rung reason for wanting a character.

Post your reaction when Character 5 is not shown during the game awards.
I'll just wake up, ask the Discord if there's been any news and when I'm told no I'll just respond with "I see".

I already made this joke while you were sleeping!
The joke has been told like a hundred times in these threads. If we had a rule that no jokes could be reposted then we'd never have to seen Sabi and Verge's name again for starters.

SMTV was never going to happen guys
It happened long ago in the UK:

It's quite clear Sony and Nintendo fanboys/girls dominate this site. PC/Xbox stuff doesn't get anywhere near the attention those two do here.
But I've been pushing for a character who made their home console debut on the XBox!

If people who want "anime characters" are weebs, then are people who yearned for Banjo and King K. Rool secret furries?
To spin-off from this, it's rather funny that one of Rare's lead artists was Wil Overton, who was known for their Japanese inspired art-style:
perfect-dark-n64-magazine.jpg

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
Well, I guess we have to go back to when these threads had a semblance of sanity.

"Wow. I can't believe they added Wii Fit Trainer!"

Xwing

This guy are sick of the unshakeable slayer
Nov 11, 2017
Xwing was our bet for fighter pass 1 right? :x

The terms of the bet encompass all Smash Ultimate DLC. But I would not begrudge you if you wanted to back out. The person who started the bet with me, Mekanos, has already backed out.

If you do back out, all I ask is being able to tag you in the Special Thanks section of my mega-post that I draft once Master Chief is announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.