• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Are you a believer for us getting a General Direct in January 2020?

• Yes

Votes: 258 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 43 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 11, 2019
While we're talking about green space marine shooting guys, King Zell seems to be still confident that Halo's heading to Switch.

Maybe Xwing will be vindicated in the long run after all....
Smash aside, gimme, I haven't owned an Xbox since middle school and I'd like to play those games again!

We get Geno and add in a Persona character or Byleth to have Weiss ascend and come plummeting back to Earth in a hilarious fashion
This is actually my best case scenario cause I wouldn't have to feel bad lol

¡ B 0 0 P !

Banned
Apr 4, 2019
Greater Toronto Area
User warned: platform wars
If I had a nickel for every Switch port that made people say "[INSERT CHARACTER] might be in Smash!" only for it not to happen...

Well, I'd have a nickel for literally every single Switch port that made people think that [INSERT CHARACTER] might be in Smash.

Master Chief isn't just another [INSERT CHARACTER]. He's the motherfucking mascot of Microsoft's gaming division. His games appearing on a direct competitor's console would be a motherfucking momentous event.

I know this place is crawling with weebs and such who dislike Xbox but this would be huge. To make it more sense for folks here it'd be like if a mainline Mario game showed up on the PS4.

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
Mr. Boxxle's main competition is the oni from Power Soukoban
power_soukoban_frontspk1f.png

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know, I thought True Demon was pretty saccharine already. All of the assholes died and YHVH is going to get punched in the schnozz. I consider that an absolute win.

Also the "Port = Smash character" thing again? Really people?

I didn't do this when Trails of Cold Steel III had its port announced.

True Demon Ending is kinda sorta where everything went wrong with Shin Megami Tensei as a series, and I say this as someone who lives and breathes Nocturne.

What I've learned over the years is that Atlus needs to stop returning to their original texts and trying to tart them up.

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
Master Chief isn't just another [INSERT CHARACTER]. He's the motherfucking mascot of Microsoft's gaming division. His games appearing on a direct competitor's console would be a motherfucking momentous event.

I know this place is crawling with weebs and such who dislike Xbox but this would be huge. To make it more sense for folks here it'd be like if a mainline Mario game showed up on the PS4.
So you're saying it's like if the Kazekage of the Sand Village came over and immigrated to Konohagakure? Wow I finally understand

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
If I were Geoff, I'd make it a requirement that every trailer at the Game Awards to appear as if it could be a Smash Bros trailer only for it to be an actual new game announcement.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
Hot Take: Many Nintendo and Sony fans enjoy the Halo series and consider it one of the greatest FPS series of all time.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Is this Gurren Lagann

I don't fuck with Neptunia, I'm not gonna fuck with this

They say one hit of anime is all it takes before you start getting into the weird shit.

Cowboy Bebop is a gateway drug.

"Cortana... enough is enough"
*60 second flashback to reused footage from season 1 when Chief and Cortana were getting along*

Yamero

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
Don't forget spartans can overload their armor with energy making them momentarily invincible and immobile which can be used to blow-up oncoming vehicles.

That's just an anime.

Grapezard

Nov 16, 2017

Master Chief is an anime swordsman.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
Okay, since you guys are a bunch of loser weebs and Nintendo/Sony fanboys, maybe you need me to explain this:

Halo Legends is like those three shorts they did before Kid Icarus Uprising came out, where they got multiple Japanese animation studios to make their own short films.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I played Halo CE for the first time today and I appreciated that it killed literally everyone in the tutorial level to the point where it approached dark comedy

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
To make it more sense for folks here it'd be like if a mainline Mario game showed up on the PS4.
lmao

Whether the port happens or not, it still has no bearing on what is or isn't likely to happen in regard to Smash DLC. We're getting whatever Sakurai/Nintendo want, and their two favorite things seem to be paying tribute to Nintendo history and Japanese characters.

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
God Halo Legends was such a disappointment. That one episode where the Elites have an ancient Japanese culture was super weird.
I remember watching the majority of it with a bunch of my friends and at some point we just all went silent. The fucking Japanese Elite stuff was just...something.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Don't forget spartans can overload their armor with energy making them momentarily invincible and immobile which can be used to blow-up oncoming vehicles.

That's just an anime.

I never knew Chief had a bloodline technique.

My tolerance level is at certain portions of Fate, I can't go much farther than that other than XB2

No, I'm never touching the magical girl show

Manga is okay and acceptable and handsome though.

I know way too many people who've watched Cowboy Bebop and Literally No Other Anime Ever for this to be true

Legalize Cowboy Bebop

TheDinoman

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, since you guys are a bunch of loser weebs and Nintendo/Sony fanboys, maybe you need me to explain this:

Halo Legends is like those three shorts they did before Kid Icarus Uprising came out, where they got multiple Japanese animation studios to make their own short films.

That's also what Batman: Gotham Knight was

Batman_Gotham_Knight.jpg

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
Xbox fans don't want their Halo anime style. They want their Halo live action like that move about Spartan Lock or the one with a brat at school that grows up to be an admiral or something.

GreenMamba

Oct 25, 2017
While I'd prefer Doomguy, Master Chief would be legitimately exciting for me, Halo: CE still probably sits in my top ten games of all time.

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue

So you're saying this "Netflix" that hosts Halo Legends is like Nintendo Video but for a personal computer? Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.