• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Are you a believer for us getting a General Direct in January 2020?

• Yes

Votes: 258 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 43 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GSR

Oct 25, 2017
It's Travis Touchdown. The hints are all there

Sorry to disappoint, but Phoenix + Dante tag team is already confirmed:

7fDlyPh.jpg

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Just woke up to see that verge already backtracked on many things, Sabi acting like he didn't deconfirm much actually, and that his big "update" will be in some days (aka just before TGA).
Top lol

Deleted member 32615

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 12, 2017
might have already been posted but, Nintendo Versus put out 4 photos on their twitter for smashes 1 year anniversary including this one....
ELMwM85XUAQswwF

All of the current DLC characters and.... Daisy

What if Daisy is a placeholder for FP5 which is a female character?

ok I'll go take my tinfoil hat off

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
might have already been posted but, Nintendo Versus put out 4 photos on their twitter for smashes 1 year anniversary including this one....
ELMwM85XUAQswwF

What does Mario mean?

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
If anything it feels like Daisy is thrown there because the center is taken by Mario's newcomers (and Mario himself). So 5th DLC character is Waluigi?

TheDinoman

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty convinced that Capcom will get another character, if not Fighter 5 then later.

I just cant see why Capcom would collaborate with Smash again only for random RE spirits. There's gotta be something else in the works on that front IMO.

I dunno, couldn't you say the same thing with the Goemon costume? They collaborated with Konami again just for a random Goemon Mii outfit, and I don't see anyone expecting another Konami rep.

I don't think this really means anything.

superNESjoe

Developer at Limited Run Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
ELMwM85XUAQswwF

Daisy is the name of Doomguy's rabbit.

Xwing

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
ELMwM85XUAQswwF

We have discussed this quite a bit, but for sake of fun, I'll repeat the conclusion I came to:

D A I S Y
D A N T E

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Daisy often says "Hi, I'm Daisy", a reference to the opening line of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, which is "HI, I'm Phoenix Wright"

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
No matter what, it's not gonna be idolmaster
I don't even have to mention iDOLM@STER these days to beckon the naysayers lol

All this talk about new characters and so little of it is of the one true Super Smash Sister.

6X8rras.jpg
I had that. The final page is such a kick in the nads. Says there's a way to get more than 103% but they won't tell you cos you have to subscribe to Nintendo Power to find out! Nice one lads, except I live in the UK, where Nintendo Power doesn't exist, and by the time I got that guide the issue which reveals the secret would have likely been years old.

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
ELMwM85XUAQswwF

Mw0nE0m.png

Jonneh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
UK
I know the Daisy Theory thing is mostly a joke but are we just ignoring that Mario is in the picture too?
(I should say it's a joke here, I've seen people take it seriously elsewhere)

CyberWolfBia

Apr 5, 2019
Brazil
I know the Daisy Theory thing is mostly a joke but are we just ignoring that Mario is in the picture too?
(I should say it's a joke here, I've seen people take it seriously elsewhere)
regardless of the hidden meaning or not, I just saw Mario as the party host, especially being in the center of the picture. You know, being the main Nintendo mascot and all.. just throwing a welcome party for the DLC newcomers... and Daisy/orange character! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.