• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Are you a believer for us getting a General Direct in January 2020?

• Yes

Votes: 258 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 43 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
tbh after Jill got merc'd I don't think there's a single character these threads default back to anymore

WLv0VjN.png

Lua

Aug 9, 2018
If there's no smash is fine by me tbh. It just means nintendo will have other things to show most likely. Botw2, prime 4 early concept trailer or bayo 3, all of them would be good shows.

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Out of all the ways for Sabi to defend themselves my source who totally knows who the character is but doesn't know when they'd be announced is like the worst defense. Like if anything wouldn't it be more likely for people to know if the character would be there than who it is?

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm surprised GX used the Stage Adaptation of P3 for the P3P Heroine. (But I kinda dig the name "Kotone" and it's what I called her when I played PQ2.)

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cross chop is like 1/3rd of Incineroar's recovery

Ness' recovery is actual shit town 3000 if you play any character that can gimp

Xwing

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
Phoenix: "Even though your grandfather, Resident Evil told your the secret of Objection, like an exam student scrambling to finish until the last moment of the chime?"

Dante: "So it's the same type of Stand as Devil Trigger."

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
Neat, they made a Twitter post to celebrate the anniversary.

inb4: "IS DAISY SUPPOSED TO BE A STAND-IN FOR FIGHTER 5 IN THAT LAST SCREENSHOT?!"

Jonneh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
UK
I'm surprised GX used the Stage Adaptation of P3 for the P3P Heroine. (But I kinda dig the name "Kotone" and it's what I called her when I played PQ2.)
It was because there isn't really a way to say FeMC out loud and we didn't want to refer to her as just "female protagonist" haha

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
Lmao that Daisy. I hope to god we get an TGA announcement, or I can't imagine the discourse around what that picture entails.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I can see the community scouring the list of video game princesses because they think Fighter 5 will be a Princess.

Alis is revealed to be a Princess at the end of the first Phantasy Star.

ThatPersonGuy

Dec 30, 2018
Cross chop is like 1/3rd of Incineroar's recovery

Ness' recovery is actual shit town 3000 if you play any character that can gimp
Honestly thing with with Ness's recovery is that between his jump height, the insanely far air dodge, and magnet stalling, plus the ability to throw in another PK Thunder into the mix it isn't even really bad honestly. The gimpability is still very real, but the Earthbound kids have enough alternative recovery options to minimize how much of a problem it is vs. in Smash 4 and Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.