• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Are you still expecting to see Smash Bros announcement at TGA?

• Yes, the character would be from any relevant title that comes out this year and is part of the VGA

Votes: 41 20.6%
  • Yes, character wouldn't be from any relevant title that comes out this year and is part of the VGA.

Votes: 138 69.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 13 6.5%
  • Nope and I still believe in Smash Anniversary Direct. Get Hype!

Votes: 7 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
What if they're DmC Spirits
ekosg.jpg

Donte is in but no Dante

Dante is in and gets an Amarterasu costume

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
I'm still amazed we got Toriyama art for spirits

I was sure they were just going to use renders

Also I'm very full. I took a break from counting calories today and destroyed like 3000 calories worth of carbs and sugar

CyberWolfBia

Apr 5, 2019
Brazil
Speaking of N.Sanity.. I really think we, despite our mental state right now, are the only people safe of Verge's / Sabi's influence.. seriously, Twitter is flooded with people repeating what they say as real deconfirmations

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What if we get Lillie swinging Nebbie around in her bag like a bludgeon.

Aug 12, 2019
What if the fact I know my top choice would cause salt if they got in so that simply makes me want them more?

Better than just wanting something for salt, maybe slightly vindictive though lol.

Why is this Seth nonsense the one time you guys decide to play along with Brocks stupid shit?

A few different reasons. The first is I'm newer to ResetERA and I've just never been bothered by Brock thus far, so I don't have any issue with him. Two, Seth is the dumbest choice I've ever seen anyone support out of nowhere and I genuinely find that a little bit funny because Seth himself is an absolute loser.

And mainly, I took a hard L on Resident Evil and have more or less imposed my own "avatar bet" because I became legitimately too confident about RE getting into Smash and had convinced myself it was happening. The Seth avatar exists to humble me in the mean time by reminding me of my own misplaced confidence and it paired well with the existing joke going around the thread lol.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll accept that if it means we get vulpix as more than an AT

Game Accurate Lillie. Anime Lillie can be her Echo.

Dante both is and isn't in

Schrodinger's Source.

You know I had a dude on Smashboards argue that calling Terry after the SNK leak was proof Sabi was legit.

Literally the only thing I credit them with leaking legitimately is the Nintendo Direct.

Didn't she straight up steal that info and got a C&D for it?

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
How come none of these "insiders" deconfirmed Resident Evil before their spirit event was announced?

Status
Not open for further replies.