• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Are you still expecting to see Smash Bros announcement at TGA?

• Yes, the character would be from any relevant title that comes out this year and is part of the VGA

Votes: 41 20.6%
  • Yes, character wouldn't be from any relevant title that comes out this year and is part of the VGA.

Votes: 138 69.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 13 6.5%
  • Nope and I still believe in Smash Anniversary Direct. Get Hype!

Votes: 7 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The anime kids are hurling their own shit around and someone is playing that Mighty Mighty Bosstones song on repeat, so it's pretty fucked up.
the best part about your avatar is it looks like Seth has Luffy trapped in his prison. Only his kindness will let him out

Just like Brock now has a hold of your soul for a week

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
The final anime character I'll allow in Smash.

Angela_Anaconda_Digimon_S-985349052-large.jpg

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't grow up watching Digimon the Movie on a VHS without that cursed segment to get slapped upside my head with a tainted memory of something I never experienced

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Guys chill.

Let's go back to hating Activision Blizzard hmkay. Focus on the evil corporations, not on individuals who've done stupid things but seemingly have learned to better themselves. (hopefully...)

Luvs you Brock.
I'm honestly conflicted about the whole Activision Blizzard ordeal. On one hand, I hate them for what they did regarding Hong Kong & fully approve of people raking them over the coals. It also soured me on Tracer, Crash, &/or Spyro getting in Smash. But at the same time, I'm a founding member of my college's competitive Overwatch team & am a main healer on the team. It's been a mess for me.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
I agree, base spirits don't rule out anything for DLC.

Which is why Susie will be announced alongside Kirby Triple Deluxe/Planet Robobot HD at The Game Awards.

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018
I would be extremely happy if either Wright or Layton got into Smash or both.

CyberWolfBia

Apr 5, 2019
Brazil
Every time I watch Armada's stream he says he thinks Crash is happening but he wants Phoenix Wright.
Of course he has no idea, but Crash is quite a few peoples picks for a possibility
I was stanning for Crash ever since Brawl, to be honest. But back then, the idea of 3rd Party characters was that they were such limited inclusions, I couldn't bother to discuss much on boards and such

Now it's time!

Status
Not open for further replies.