• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Are you still expecting to see Smash Bros announcement at TGA?

• Yes, the character would be from any relevant title that comes out this year and is part of the VGA

Votes: 41 20.6%
  • Yes, character wouldn't be from any relevant title that comes out this year and is part of the VGA.

Votes: 138 69.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 13 6.5%
  • Nope and I still believe in Smash Anniversary Direct. Get Hype!

Votes: 7 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberWolfBia

Apr 5, 2019
Brazil
Disgaea is one of those series I associate with certain people I interacted at certain timeperiods of my life. Back when I was doing a preparatory course for college, a friend of mine was addicted on anything Disgaea. But the only thing I really enjoyed (that he presented to me) was the Prinny games

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Saying who the characters aren't at this point is really easily going to allow people to make fake leaks so they know if their character is in or not right?

NateDrake

Oct 24, 2017
PapaGenos is either cynical and accepts that's part of the shtick of being an online personality or he's an idiot who can't see how they mistreated him.
He's making money on each video. He's either idiot that doesn't care or he's an intentional idiot that doesn't care because he's making money and the crazed Nintendo base will devour every rumor that springs forth from the fertilizer heap known as the internet.

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
And eh, people are being a bit too harsh on Papagenos. He absolutely means well, and while I'm not a fan of his lame Gonintendo approach of covering anything everything under the sun, but he is definitely not deserving of whatever shit Sabi's crew is throwing at him.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I was a massive Disgaea fanboy back in the day, and I would've been head over heels with Laharl getting repped years ago.

Unfortunately I also realize Nippon Ichi has been in dire straits for years now.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Is Nippon Icchi these days in a worse situation than Level-5?
Level-5 is a case of wasted potential and continuing to piss away good opportunities that come their way with bad choices. Nippon Ichi are just looking for another lucky break, seemingly getting by mostly via publishing and making budget games. Disgaea 5 Complete did well for them at least, the PS4 version sold pretty poorly but the Switch version that came out later sold 200k in the west alone.

MonkeyDLenny

Apr 15, 2019
Literally this morning I was thinking Disgaea could be a fun 'out of left field' pick to represent tactical RPGs

Then Verg comes out of nowhere and dunks him down.

Between all this and Dante I feel like we've experienced four days worth of leak speculation in three hours

Aug 12, 2019
Level-5 is a case of wasted potential and continuing to piss away good opportunities that come their way with bad choices. Nippon Ichi are just looking for another lucky break, seemingly getting by mostly via publishing and making budget games. Disgaea 5 Complete did well for them at least, the PS4 version sold pretty poorly but the Switch version that came out later sold 200k in the west alone.

That early Switch drought boost was real for a lot of Switch titles lol.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
I think we need Verge to weigh in if Nintendo, the little indie company they are, will have any characters in future DLC.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields

ARE YOU OK

POST IF YOU ARE OK

RIP Jill. Lmao. Hello Dante
ujB7Uip.gif

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, perhaps Dante might be on his way after all...
Still think we're getting a Namco rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.