• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Are we going to see Nintendo character getting in Smash Bros via DLC?

• Yes!!!

Votes: 90 59.6%
  • No...

Votes: 61 40.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017
Z02FH8q.jpg
OXgimvJ.png

I would love D.Va or Pharah.

hell yeah

tracer I sleep

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
qlxJKrU.gif

9uueuEu.gif

People are legit jumping to the conclusion Tracer is in Smash and I'm flashing back to every other sure Smash bet that fell flat.

If the Overwatch leak is real (which it is looking like), I would be very surprised if there wasn't a Blizzard character in Smash. That said, I'm less sure that it would be part of the Fighter Pass unless it's been in the works for a while. Could be post-FP DLC.

GarudaSmash

Sep 12, 2018
That overwatch switch case could amount to nothing, but if it hints at a different Activision rep than Crash, I can't help but get kind of antsy. Tracer would be a fitting choice, but I'm kind of bitter with all things overwatch after playing it for a couple of years. Long story short, had an emotional breakdown a couple of months ago and I want nothing to do with it anymore.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
This thread will be really awkward when Crash is announced and there's a Tracer Mii costume.

OP
OP
IntelliHeath

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, is it really that quiet? We've gone through 17 pages in less than 2 days.

Fair enough but I have seen few people said they want a leak or fake leak to discuss and actually implying that it's slow week for the thread. Therefore, I meant by being quiet.

Also here's the receipt for Brock's comment.

8Ik1bCc.png

Last edited:

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Z02FH8q.jpg
OXgimvJ.png

I would love D.Va or Pharah.

I think people are just entertaining the idea of Overwatch in Smash.
I'd be totally down with Tracer but Dva would get me to jump out of my chair in hype. She would be so funny to have in Smash especially with her second life gimmick that's present in OW already

Pharah would also be rad and she's like one of my DPS mains

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
We're going to get an Activision rep, and it's going to be Guitar, from Guitar Hero.

Gartooth

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
D. Va would be both DLC #4 and #5 because if her mech gets blown up then you play as D. Va solo who's a separate moveset. :^)

CyberWolfBia

Apr 5, 2019
Brazil
This thread will be really awkward when Crash is announced and there's a Tracer Mii costume.
Only if awkward means many posts by me screaming like a hysterical :p

I actually said long ago that Tracer would be the only non-Crash character I could see being a Mii Costume if Crash is playable. Not even Spyro has that of chance, being so annonimous in Japan

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Genji Swordfighter, Soldier 76 Gunner, Dva plug suit Brawler, and Winston hat

¡ B 0 0 P !

Banned
Apr 4, 2019
Greater Toronto Area
User Warned - Derogatory Language
Watching all the salty people get triggered over Tracer is fun. That other thread is a goldmine of toxic comments. She'd be a fun character with a unique power. Most importantly of all she'd prevent the FP from being a sausage fest.

20C34300356DBBFA6914F00CFA18D873046D1378

Ginger Hail

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I personally wouldn't mind Tracer. Fun design and could be fun to play. Haven't touched OW in ages though.

Has Sakurai ever mentioned the game in one of his columns before? Might be a shot in the dark honestly, but you never know.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Watching all the salty people get triggered over Tracer is fun. That other thread is a goldmine of toxic comments. She'd be a fun character with a unique power. Most importantly of all she'd prevent the FP from being a sausage fest.

*Laughs at toxicity in another thread while making a "lol Triggered!" quip.*

OK.

OP
OP
IntelliHeath

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
I personally wouldn't mind Tracer. Fun design and could be fun to play. Haven't touched OW in ages though.

Has Sakurai ever mentioned the game in one of his columns before? Might be a shot in the dark honestly, but you never know.

I don't think he ever mention OverWatch in the article but it could be untranslated one tho. I'm pretty sure that he probably already played the game if he doesn't mind to try multiplayer.

GarudaSmash

Sep 12, 2018

That's really funny, bro. Wanting nothing to do with a game that has a community that nearly crushed my self esteem is just hilarious.

Last edited:

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
So would they use all three of her default victory poses for her victory screen? I feel like they would all work well and be like Joker's result screen in being identical. Her team victory pose can even be like the winning team victory pose

Status
Not open for further replies.