• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which month do you predict the next Nintendo Direct to happen? (Direct as The General Direct)

• August

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • September

Votes: 219 76.8%
  • October

Votes: 51 17.9%
  • November

Votes: 11 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
I just want the DK crew to react to every Smash newcomer at this point.
400.png

geno_ultimate_render_by_nibroc_rock_dcydivn-pre.png

400.png

OP
OP
IntelliHeath

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
Aw man I would love Joanna Dark.
Criminal that the Perfect Dark games died, Joanna was such a great character, at least on the N64, feel like she was more suave and sharp whereas the Xbox one that I admit I didn't finish made her seem spunkier? I mean she was younger so it's fine I guess but I really loved the world and characters of Perfect Dark and would love to see it get the exposure it deserves and fuck me maybe another game the Xbox one wasn't that bad I remember not really digging the artstyle though.

Maybe even an Elvis appearance during a final smash?

Sounds good!

The iOS versions are actually really good. Beat DQ4 recently using that method.

Yeah, same reason as Ned. I don't really like to play games on the mobiles. I have a feeling that it's coming to Switch but I don't want to wait for it!

Deleted member 2669

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mario, Peach, and Bowser need a heartwarming reunion with Geno in the woods, accompanied by Kirby and Rosalina. Maybe Rosalina finds the doll and summons Geno's spirit! Maybe clone Pit and clone Dark Pit wreak havoc with their arrows.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
Mii Brawler pretending to be Wonder-Red.
I was imagining a Wonder Red trailer having Blossom City getting attacked by some villains (let's go with Wolf and Ridley because they're aliens) and Fox and Samus get beat back, but then comes Mr. Wedgewood to save the day.

Gameplay trailer features running commentary by the other main members of the One-Double-O, like what Joker got with the Phantom Thieves.

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Wait what happened. Why are we thinking Geno is any where close to plausible again? Did I miss a rumor or something?

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I feel like the 4th time we took Jonneh making a weird tweet and taking it as a hint even though it wasn't that we would stop taking every weird thing he says as a hint

TheDinoman

Oct 25, 2017
It's more like, just like what kept happening last year, we've just run out of things to talk about due to the complete dearth of news, so now we're just running around in a loop and talking about the same few characters.

Smash Kirby

One Winged Slayer
Nov 7, 2017
It's less that we've run out & more of the remaining viable options being unlikely or ruled out for one reason or another.
My point still stands, but I meant it as a joke though. I still think Golden Sun should've gotten a fighter already, but I could see Mario getting another few fighters before Golden Sun gets one fighter.

r_n

Oct 25, 2017
It's more like, just like what kept happening last year, we've just run out of things to talk about due to the complete dearth of news, so now we're just running around in a loop and talking about the same few characters.
at any given point theres at least 4 or 5 characters who dominate discussion and then 1 or 2 of them rotate out based on what's happened.
smash speculation honestly isn't that diverse...

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
I love being a Western Dragon Quest fan and being constantly told by this thread I don't exist.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

The epic staircase fight in Ninja Gaiden II was so insane that the Xbox 360 couldn't even handle it!

(This greatly amuses me. You just know Team Ninja was very proud of this fact, lol.)

Status
Not open for further replies.