• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
IntelliHeath

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
Cheer Banjo fans and I hope that y'all get what y'all wanted today. If they didn't happened, it's not over until Fighter Pass is done.

pLMksy7.gif

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit I got the job

big improvement in work and pay

now I can quit dunkin donuts

only way this day could get better is a fucking Zelda newcomer
or a new 3d Zelda
or 3d mario

or Dark stalkers revival
or breath of fire revival

or someone cute proposes to me
or I win the lottery

ok this day could get better in a lot of ways

this post was originally a celebration followed by a Zelda newcomer 2001 joke but then I overly complicated it

I love you all
Congrats!

AlanOC91

Owner of YGOPRODeck.com
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
Actually now that I think about it. I don't think a character will release today nor will and update since it would break replays. Haven't they given heads up with patches and stuff for this reason?

stan423321

Oct 25, 2017
Actually now that I think about it. I don't think a character will release today nor will and update since it would break replays. Haven't they given heads up with patches and stuff for this reason?
There's evidence they were trying to fix the replays breaking, though did not quite manage it yet. More interestingly, there's the "3.1.0 is actually 4.0.0-beta-1" theory, mostly pushed because of the now denied tournament theory, but still technically possible to corporealize.

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
There's evidence they were trying to fix the replays breaking, though did not quite manage it yet. More interestingly, there's the "3.1.0 is actually 4.0.0-beta-1" theory, mostly pushed because of the now denied tournament theory, but still technically possible to corporealize.
To explain

Some replays from 3.0.1 work fine, even with balance changes. For example, an old Pichu vs Pichu match from 3.0.1 will still have 3.0.1's proper values and not desync or crash. But not all replays. A 3.0.1 replay with Isabelle in it will crash as soon as Isabelle uses her side special.

So it seems like not breaking replays is being worked on, but isn't quite ready to go.

kirby_fox

Oct 29, 2017
Midwest USA
Holy shit I got the job

big improvement in work and pay

now I can quit dunkin donuts

only way this day could get better is a fucking Zelda newcomer
or a new 3d Zelda
or 3d mario

or Dark stalkers revival
or breath of fire revival

or someone cute proposes to me
or I win the lottery

ok this day could get better in a lot of ways

this post was originally a celebration followed by a Zelda newcomer 2001 joke but then I overly complicated it

I love you all

Congrats. Time to see the "Impa sneaks in" trailer?

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
In addition to Banjo, I also have a want for an Echo pack

I feel like Echo DLC is really an untapped market, especially since it'd basically be an easy 3.99 price tag without as much effort on the dev's part.

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They could release a character without a balancing update.

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
I actually think the patch will be out next week, and we'll only get a TGAs style teaser today, with a full breakdown next week

You know... because we haven't suffered enough lol

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe we're going to know who the next character is in less than an hour.

It's been 3000 years, etc., etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.