• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What character's reveal are you expecting to see at E3?

• Dragon Quest Character

Votes: 140 26.4%
  • Banjo

Votes: 291 54.9%
  • Other Character (Not Banjo or Dragon Quest)

Votes: 99 18.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HibbySloth

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm shocked shinobi602 hasn't clarified after how much this has blown up after his post. I don't believe he would get people's hopes up like this for nothing. He's the one thing that's giving me any bit of hope for Banjo.

ZhugeEX

Senior Analyst at Niko Partners
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Is Banjo also a massive troll by shinobi?

Ask shinobi.

But it's weird. People are saying i retweeted the jeux video thing and said it's legit when neither of those two things are true. I would have talked about it before the jeux video thing if it was real.

Oct 27, 2017

e28.jpg

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Ask shinobi.

But it's weird. People are saying i retweeted the jeux video thing and said it's legit when neither of those two things are true. I would have talked about it before the jeux video thing if it was real.
I know I mistook some of the info flying around this morning and I apologize for spreading some of that myself.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ask shinobi.

Ah, my mistake. I must have conflated your "Let's a Go" tweet with that.

NoName999

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
That cause he made Roy older in Smash. he talk about this before.

Even if that reasoning made any lick of sense,

giphy.gif

That's fanfic territory. Altering a character like. Since Roy's story begins and ends at a specific age of his, it's stupid to age him up. It worked for Ike because because Ike aged between his games.

Might as well give Mario gray hair and wrinkles because..... lol

MonkeyDLenny

Apr 15, 2019
Ask shinobi.

We would if he would answer us: He only responded to someone infomring him of the fake post of him backpedaling

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
i honestly can't believe we went an entire microsoft conference without a single mention of ban-HAHAHAHAHA

this series is dead, i give up. if he ain't announced at the nintendo direct then the dream is dead.

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Folks, I just think a little skepticism is healthy. Not to abandon all hope.
True but to me there isn't much reason to think Shinobi is wrong on this. Might as well think we're not getting Erdrick or a Dragon Quest rep in general either and Tansut might also be mistaken.

Like Banjo isn't coming in then so be it but it's not like there's any reason to doubt Shinobi now.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
True but to me there isn't much reason to think Shinobi is wrong on this. Might as well think we're not getting Erdrick or a Dragon Quest rep in general either and Tansut might also be mistaken.

Like Banjo isn't coming in then so be it but it's not like there's any reason to doubt Shinobi now.

I don't even care about Banjo, and I find the doom and gloom in this thread to be a bit much.

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019

Realistically, if Shinobi is wrong about this, I begin to doubt whether Tansut's information is accurate as well. Yes, he did get accurate information on a Square Enix rep before, so his track record is more directly associated with what we're talking here, but Shinobi's got a more extensive track record generally, so if he can be wrong about this, so can Tansut. At which point I guess we just start pulling theories for who's coming out of thin air.

I'm not expecting Banjo at this point, but I'm not not expecting him, either. And I think that's where we should be at, rather than hopeful or declaring the sky is falling.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
I guess he's there more for Smash fans rather than FE fans? Sakurai only doubled down on his Melee portrayal and even approved an all-new design that still hasn't been used elsewhere. It's odd.

Fortunately, Smash Roy is better than FE Roy by a long shot.
Pretty much. FE fans acknowledge that Roy is pretty bad as far as FE Lords go. Smash did more for him than his own game ever would.

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The only thing that will get me to think Banjo is not happening is if Sabi gets Direct leaks and says the character is someone else.

Cause honestly Sabi has been the more reliable source for E3 leaks rn

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
The only thing that will get me to think Banjo is not happening is if Sabi gets Direct leaks and says the character is someone else.

Cause honestly Sabi has been the more reliable source for E3 leaks rn
Yeah, i'm willing to trust Sabi a lot now after the Microsoft Conference. The Square Enix conference should really prove their knowledge though (since they had a lot to say about it).

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
That trailer was very brief (would have loved to see more), but it looked hype as hell. Master Chief's new armor design was crisp and the design of the Pelican interior was classic Halo. Don't know why you're disappointed?
We saw a glimpse of the classic Mjolnir armor before though. I was hoping to see more besides just more classic Halo aesthetics.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Everyone's upset that the DLC fighter didn't have a new game shown in the Microsoft conference, but he did...

kogoftpyke331.jpg

Glad to see they've updated the classic look. That's going to look lovely in Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.