• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Next DT Subtitle?

• Playing stocks over time

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • 3 Stocks remaining

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • To be Continued...

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Amiibo Theory or Bust

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Your Smashing days are coming to an end

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I can Be Your One Winged Angel or Devil

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • The Unknown DLC will Continued

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

stan423321

Oct 25, 2017
Planet Robobot is a game about Kirby resisting modernization
Ehhh... this does not work as a joke nor as a not-joke, because there's clear elements of that, and clear elements of something else

In fact, Kirby's ability of mimicking the opposition may render him partially incapable of resisting concepts, and now I'm imagining a game which takes that concept and runs with it by introducing some sort of corruption mechanics bound to ability copying.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
What most people don't realize is that Kirby is actually based on the Pacific Theater more than the European one. The people of Dreamland are governed by a foreign power who never even set foot on their land, similar to the Asian experience of European colonialism. Waddle Dees play the same role as the Mitsubishi A6M "Zero", an early technological gamechanger that renders the previous style of combat ineffective almost overnight. Their nickname, "Zeke", was the American reporting name for the Zero.

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
Tonight I fell down a Haruka rabbit hole so deep I can't even bring myself to share the result.

Well, I shared them in the Discord and it was deemed to dangerous to share here.

Let's just say finding one of my gifs reuploaded as a video with added human voiced sound effects is the least odd thing I found.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
I'm gonna post more Mario enemies.

SM3DL_Prongo.png

It's Prongo.

Look at 'em go.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Look at this game we hate, and hate you, specifically, for liking it as much as you do. Look forward to Paper Mario: The Crochet Empire you fucking nerd." - Nintendo, probably

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
"Look at this game we hate, and hate you, specifically, for liking it as much as you do. Look forward to Paper Mario: The Crochet Empire you fucking nerd." - Nintendo, probably

Paper Mario: Macrame Menace
Paper Mario: Pottery Panic
Paper Mario: Something to do with Felt, I guess.

Horohorohoro

Jan 28, 2019
I had another Smash related dream. It wasn't as good as my Arle, Heracross, or Better Toon Link dreams but this time my dream was that Hinata from Fire Emblem Fates and Klee from Genshin Impact got added to Smash and people were absolutely furious.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Damn you can just feel Nintendo's hatred of the game dripping through those pictures

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
That's what I'm still trying to figure out. DLC guest characters definitely sell DLC, but do they sell the full game?

I bought Soulcalibur II due to Link, but afterwards continued following the SC series without him.

I think it's hard to hit a combo of a guest fitting in and the game having enough content to keep fans of that guest around though. SC2 has a bunch of unlockable Zelda weapons you slowly get through the Weapon Master Mode, so it's not like you're done with the Zelda content after a couple of matches.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I had another Smash related dream. It wasn't as good as my Arle, Heracross, or Better Toon Link dreams but this time my dream was that Hinata from Fire Emblem Fates and Klee from Genshin Impact got added to Smash and people were absolutely furious.
I would be furious too. Why wasn't it Oboro instead!?

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
Wow that is quite possibly the worst possible choice from Fates.

That is saying something.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
All I remember about Oboro is that she was super into the absolute worst character from Hoshido.

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
All I remember about Oboro is that she was super into the absolute worst character from Hoshido.
my favorite part of Oboro is that her personal skill sounds like it should be incredibly useful because you'd naturally assume that by choosing Hoshido you'd naturally be fighting tons of invading Nohr enemies to get mileage out of her flat damage boost but then most of Hoshido's enemies are, in fact, just generic unaligned monster enemies

it's way past cool

Status
Not open for further replies.