• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
So it'll be about Milla Jovovich beating up Rathalos with her bare hands.

I am filled with despair.
It's going to be weird when the Umbrella Corporation shows up during the inevitable scene where a Rathalos goes on a kaiju rampage through Los Angeles, since Milla Jovovich will then be playing two different main characters in the same connected universe.

Huh, a zombie virus derived from a dragon coming through a portal from a fantasy land and landing in a major city. Never seen that before.

Horohorohoro

Jan 28, 2019
Good chuck of people who are tired of anime sword fighter might be but I honestly think his design looks pretty good.
He actually has a way better (but still gacha-looking, obviously) design from later in the game's life.

sB43Mob.png

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's going to be weird when the Umbrella Corporation shows up during the inevitable scene where a Rathalos goes on a kaiju rampage through Los Angeles, since Milla Jovovich will then be playing two different main characters in the same connected universe.

Huh, a zombie virus derived from a dragon coming through a portal from a fantasy land and landing in a major city. Never seen that before.

It's okay. Alice clones are an integral part of the film series lore.

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
It's okay. Alice clones are an integral part of the film series lore.
My entire knowledge of the RE movies comes from the RLM marathon where they watched them all and lost their minds, so I can believe that.

The main thing I can remember is at least one of the movies basically being just a dream since they ended the world too hard and wanted to walk it back into a normal modern day setting.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
I lost count of the number of Resident Evil movies Anderson made, but I only lasted through the first two before giving up.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017

TheDinoman

Oct 25, 2017
People wanted Home Run Contest back because it was the only missing game mode other than Boss Battles which had no reason to be cut.

Most of the other modes people miss like character specific Target Tests were obviously sacrificed for a bigger roster.

batfax

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Good chuck of people who are tired of anime sword fighter might be but I honestly think his design looks pretty good.

People who are tired of swordfighters are going to need to find a way to rewrite gaming history to prevent so many iconic characters using swords at this point. There's just no escaping them.

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
People who are tired of swordfighters are going to need to find a way to rewrite gaming history to prevent so many iconic characters using swords at this point. There's just no escaping them.
all the iconic ones are in the game already though

now we're at the bottom of the barrel, where Lloyd lives

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
While I know it isn't one, I've always seen the sword on the title screen of Link to the Past as having an eye:

Legend_of_Zelda-_A_Link_to_the_Past-title.png

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Personally if Euden gets into Smash I hope his Dragon Transformation is a core part of his gameplay and not just a final smash

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Just have him spend the entire fight in dragon form. He can be a Charizard echo.

Status
Not open for further replies.