• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What are you most excited about potentially seeing in the coming weeks?

• The Sequel to the Breath of the Wild

Votes: 468 36.0%
  • 3D Donkey Kong

Votes: 121 9.3%
  • Metroid 5

Votes: 176 13.5%
  • Pikmin 4

Votes: 31 2.4%
  • Fire Emblem

Votes: 43 3.3%
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Votes: 119 9.2%
  • Switch Pro Hardware

Votes: 342 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hologram

Jun 30, 2020
You got a problem with every other goddamn From Soft game?
Tbh I haven't played any of them - I'm not a particularly good gamer, so I don't have much interest in games where "extreme difficulty" is one of the selling points. (Celeste is an exception I guess, but the way that game approaches failure is the polar opposite of the "git gud" mentality a lot of From Soft fans seem to have.)

Mimosa

Community & Social Media Manager
Verified
Oct 23, 2019
What is this I see above our holy land up high?
NmcRTzn.jpg

A sign... I must take action!
oapua6il.jpg

The divine nintendo deities become restless... as the holy ev3nt approaches, they demand tribute.
But the old ways are dead. As per the doctrine delivered to us
from the soiled varmint of the forest, no longer will they demand blood. They grow tired of the taste. Only adoration will now soothe their great tempers. The summoning stone glows once more as we last saw it, a sign of their renewed hunger, unsatisfied to remain incomplete. And with their cravings not satiated, the deities may abandon the holy event and leave us to fall into despair...

ehY7veR.gif

Summoning Slate activated.

Triforce of Wisdom is engaged. Complete remaining runes to unlock Power and Courage.

Failure to complete may result in P̸̼̘̦͈̿̀̂E̷̥͙̦͍͇̯̘̦͔̭̤̍́̎̍̉N̵̰̲̭̖̮͗͐̕A̶̧̢̛̝̰͎̗̻̫͔̱̍̃L̵̨̛̟̟̫̼͖̝̲͔̤̉̍̋̋͝Ț̵̛̈̈́̋̓̈́̚Ÿ̵̨̝̜͓̰̤̞͎̜́̃̋͌̊͋̃͆̇̓̑̚

T̸̖͒̐Ḣ̸͙͕̫̩̃̐Ȩ̴̖̫̀̈ ̴͕̟͍̋͆Ĕ̸͉̻̜̥̿̅̐Ý̵̺̳̲̝E̴͉̩̔̔ ̸̥͙̙̣̾Ĭ̶̧̻S̵͉̳̽ ̵̼̥͌͋͠W̴̪̜̯̘͂Ã̴̤̓T̶͍͓̼̦͒͗̆̚C̵̨̙̺͒H̷̫̥͎̥̄͝Ḯ̷̤͎̫̱̽N̸̠̜͎͒̈́̚͠G̵͈̫̀̀͘͝
9ubHzfs.gif

As your humble delegate, I come before you today to beg of thee: The deities demand delineations. Etchings. Drawings.
  • Draw a character from your favorite Nintendo game and tag me in your post. The drawing must be new, and additional entries must be from unique users. The medium, complexity or quality are entirely up to you. Translation: Even a child's MS paint drawing is a welcome entry
When the deities feel satisfied that the offerings provided are worthy, new runes shall glow. Will we be playing with power this E3, or fall into despair? The children of nintendo speculation must decide.

But I warn you. These deities are fickle. At times their gluttony becomes rapacious, and their gifts meager. I must thank our loyal acolytes BozPaggs skittzo0413 Bandage Mimosa and more who have supported our unholy rituals in the past, and we can only hope that the gifts to come are plentiful.

freaking amazing as always, what a delightfully unholy post

alm0st^_^

Banned
Jan 25, 2020
Wish i liked From games so i could be hyped up with you guys. Glad you guys got what you wanted. I know its been a long and tiresome journey

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
I love From's creature design. They come up with so much original grotesque stuff on one hand and elegant/ethereal on the other, with a lot of fresh takes on dark fantasy in an industry that relentlessly mines the same source mythological material over and over again.

ze_

Oct 28, 2017
I love From's creature design. They come up with so much original grotesque stuff on one hand and elegant/ethereal on the other, with a lot of fresh takes on dark fantasy in an industry that relentlessly mines the same source mythological material over and over again.,
Yeah, this exact thought struck me as I was watching the trailer too. They manage to find a balance between the grotesque and the ornate, with beasts that can disgust and mesmerize you at once, and their designs look like nothing being made by the rest of the industry.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
Tbh I haven't played any of them - I'm not a particularly good gamer, so I don't have much interest in games where "extreme difficulty" is one of the selling points. (Celeste is an exception I guess, but the way that game approaches failure is the polar opposite of the "git gud" mentality a lot of From Soft fans seem to have.)

I'm not a great gamer either and I could never get into hack n slash or fighting games or stuff like that cause I can't learn the commands, but I tried DS and I love it.

It's difficult actually does ring similar to Celeste's, because the game is designed around dying and learning again and again. Also there are a lot of ways to circumvent the difficulty, you can just grind for souls and buy some badass equipment that will let you take a lot of hits.

RevoDave

Banned
Apr 17, 2021
I wish we could see Elden Ring in the Pro anytime. Not matters if it's in a couple years like Bamco likes to treat Ninty users.

NabiscoFelt

One Winged Slayer
Aug 15, 2019
Elden Ring looks very Dark Souls. Not a huge deal, since Dark Souls is fantastic, but was hoping for something more different.

Still hyped as hell though. Looks like I have a due date for getting a PS5 now

Edit: Wait that comes out at the same time as Legends why Bamco/GameFreak

Status
Not open for further replies.