• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What are you most excited about potentially seeing in the coming weeks?

• The Sequel to the Breath of the Wild

Votes: 468 36.0%
  • 3D Donkey Kong

Votes: 121 9.3%
  • Metroid 5

Votes: 176 13.5%
  • Pikmin 4

Votes: 31 2.4%
  • Fire Emblem

Votes: 43 3.3%
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Votes: 119 9.2%
  • Switch Pro Hardware

Votes: 342 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zedelima

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I know that it would be a really long shot but i hope Paradox releases stellaris on the switch
I would play even with some compromises

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I see an Ubisoft game leaked. It'd be a miracle if we make it to their presentation without Mario + Rabbids leaking.

Dmax3901

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, this is what's gonna happen yo:

1. Metroid Dread

Samus arrives on a hostile planet where you soon realise the local inhabitants are terrified of you. YOU are the dread. You get involved in local politics, it's extremely messy and there's no satisfying way to resolve things. Written by Disco Elysium developers ZA/UM.

2. Donkey Kong: Cities Skylines

The Odyssey team's project, a city-building sim game where Donkey Kong has been put in charge of expanding New Donk City. He is unable to communicate in any known language so a large part of the game's challenge is getting him to do literally anything.

3. The Legend of Zelda: Child of Industry

A sequel to Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. Set hundreds of years later, you play as an entirely new female character (not a reincarnation of anyone) who lives in the heavily industrialised steampunk (with a Zelda twist) world. It's a fairly traditional Zelda game: save the world, become a hero, complete dungeons. You grew up hearing stories of Link and Zelda and find traces of their adventures. You also progress from driving trains (through the city) to a boat (with a huge ocean to explore) and finally to an airship to explore the skies and mountain tops. Cel-shaded WW style graphics in case that wasn't clear. There's no joke here I just really want this lol.

4. Mario Kart: Nine(9)tendo

It's just Mario Kart but with all their IP blended together.

ScottAustin

Jan 31, 2020
Nintendo Switch Pro
Super Nintendo Switch
Nintendo Switch XL
Nintendo Switch Advance
Nintendo Switch SP
New Nintendo Switch

There are so many naming conventions that Nintendo could go with for this rumored console iteration, but I feel like the most likely is Nintendo Switch Deluxe or simply Nintendo Switch DX.

"Deluxe" has kind of been Nintendo's go-to branding during the Switch era, specifically for Wii U ports / premium versions, such as; Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe, and Pikmin 3 Deluxe.

The only potential problem I could see with calling an updated Switch a "deluxe" would be that it would make those aforementioned games sound as though they are exclusive to the new system, which may be confusing for the more casual market. It might not be too much of an issue though since those games have already kinda came and went.

I've been struggling to predict just what Nintendo is going to name this darn thing. "Nintendo Switch NX" would be what my heart of hearts wants them to call it (I know that's not going to happen), but I think my bets are on "Deluxe" right now.

What is your prediction for the official name of the "Switch Pro" ?

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone want to sell my a copy of The World Ends With You on Switch that isn't for $100.

......Scalpers are without a doubt some of the worst people in the world.

Zedelima

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Also apart from stellaris i would like to see surviving mars on it too
Having this games on the go hmmmm

Bobo

Jan 25, 2019
Anyone want to sell my a copy of The World Ends With You on Switch that isn't for $100.

......Scalpers are without a doubt some of the worst people in the world.
It's a seller's market for just about everything now a days and it really fucks people over. Literally was in a GameStop and the lead guy got a call asking for a copy of the game on switch or DS and he was like there hasn't been a copy of that game within 500 miles for weeks.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
If you scroll through a list of anime, take the titles or subtitles and combine them with The Legend of Zelda, you can probably come up with a more probable "leaked" title for the next Zelda game than what people come up with online

The Legend of Zelda: Children of the Whales
The Legend of Zelda: Made in Abyss
The Legend of Zelda: Stand Alone Complex
The Legend of Zelda: Lelouch of the Rebellion
The Legend of Zelda: The Promised Neverland
The Legend of Zelda: Iron-blooded Orphans......

The Legend of Zelda: Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon

Oct 27, 2017
It's a seller's market for just about everything now a days and it really fucks people over. Literally was in a GameStop and the lead guy got a call asking for a copy of the game on switch or DS and he was like there hasn't been a copy of that game within 500 miles for weeks.

That's what I'm wondering! Where did all these copies go? The second they become "rare" they just disappear from retail. Honestly feel like it's people betting on these games going up in price due to recent events like a sequel or anime happening and it's not even genuine demand, I hate it.

Bobo

Jan 25, 2019
That's what I'm wondering! Where did all these copies go? The second they become "rare" they just disappear from retail. Honestly feel like it's people betting on these games going up in price due to recent events like a sequel or anime happening and it's not even genuine demand, I hate it.
I am constantly surprised to see what games have gone up as quickly as they have. Like there are games I bought that I felt was stretching the limits of what I should buy them at and soon after they increase in value by 300 or 400% it's messed up

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

NESpowerhouse

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Trying to think of how I'm gonna handle the 15th. Might take a long lunch, go into the break room with my laptop and just watch there.

Or I wonder if I should watch E3 in the bathroom instead so I will be less bothered. Choices.

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
I was just about to say I don't know about it lol, but it sounds nostalgic!
It was a thread of posting pictures of E3 being set up and one of the containers had chipped paint in a shape that looked like a cartoon bear holding a sack over his shoulder, so someone photoshopped a cartoon bear using the shape and became E3 bear.

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
Trying to think of how I'm gonna handle the 15th. Might take a long lunch, go into the break room with my laptop and just watch there.

Or I wonder if I should watch E3 in the bathroom instead so I will be less bothered. Choices.

I popped off a week ago because I realized that the precedent of WFH being normalized in tech offices means I'll probably never have to miss a live E3 again, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.