• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicProposition

User requested ban
Banned
Aug 21, 2019
I hope so. I like Koizumi's directs overall (tend to have better announcements for me). Not saying he picks the announcements just something I kind of noticed lol. Either way I expect a possible September Direct to be really good.
I also kinda prefer them. To me, September 2018 and February 2019 were the best Directs ever (excluding E3). He also has a great presence.

Sir Sonic

Jan 14, 2020
Are you getting that error that people have since the last update?
Have you tried changing your DNS server settings?
Do we have Specific DNS Numbers???
Cuz I remember a Simple 1.1.1.1 1.0.0.1 that made me go through eShop (in Iran without DNS you cannot access eshop) but that doesn't work with downloads (eshop is no problem, I can go there as always)

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
I know this will have already been discussed to death in here, but I thought I'd pop into the thread to say I REALLY hope Nintendo put the GBA Metroid games on the Switch virtual console before Dread comes out.

Surely they'll wanna do this to get us all in the mood for the release of Dread, right?

..right?

YolkFolk

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The North, England
Remember when we got the first BotW trailer at E3 2014 and it felt like an absolute age until the game came out in March 2017.

If BotW2 isn't out by March 2022 (not happening) then it will be an even bigger gap between the first trailer and the eventual release.

Could even be the biggest gap ever for a Zelda reveal to release not taking into account tech demos such as the one we saw in 95 for Zelda on 64.

AquaWateria

Oct 25, 2017
In the past few days I've seen more art of SMT V than I have of SMT IV for its entire life up until now lmao.

That's crazy to me. I hope we get more spinoff games out of SMT V now that Atlus has created new demon models.

Give me a new Devil Survivor or Digital Devil Saga game.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
In the past few days I've seen more art of SMT V than I have of SMT IV for its entire life up until now lmao.

That's crazy to me. I hope we get more spinoff games out of SMT V now that Atlus has created new demon models.

Give me a new Devil Survivor or Digital Devil Saga game.

Nahobino's glorious hair > Flynn's stupid hair

Statux

Banned
Jan 13, 2020
Fuck me, Origami King is the most beautiful thing I've seen running on my Switch right after BOTW. Daaaamn that art direction…

Oscarzx n

May 24, 2018
Santiago, Chile
You know, there's always been the known stuff of "Nintendo is for kids" that it seems that edgy people who don't like Nintendo have had, however I've been seeing that this lately has been also for people who like Nintendo, since it seems that everytime a very mature oriented game releases on Switch the Youtube comment sections is full of "I CaN'T BelIEvE ThIS gAmE iS BeiNG MaDe oN A NinTENdo ConsOLE", at least I saw it when MK11, Catherine or DDLC+ were announced, and it's not only getting old, but I don't understand it, seems like something you'd read in 1995. I guess it's mostly from people who only played family friendly games on Nintendo consoles as kids and now that they are adults are shocked to see those games like those on their formerly family friendly only consoles.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Best water effects I've ever seen.
BoQzLqdCYAAtmkJ.jpg:large

BozPaggs

One Winged Slayer
Jan 11, 2019
London, United Kingdom
Some people are incapable of feeling joy
Every complaint seems so insincere, Mercury Steam has addressed all the issues with Samus Returns and have apparently delivered literally everything we've been asking for and more. It's just complaining for the sake of complaining.

I'm ready for that too!
|OT25| The one where the revision is revealed

I mean, it only looks like a PS2 Wii game!
But Shadow Vomplex was an X360 game!

AllEchse

Oct 29, 2017
Do we have Specific DNS Numbers???
Cuz I remember a Simple 1.1.1.1 1.0.0.1 that made me go through eShop (in Iran without DNS you cannot access eshop) but that doesn't work with downloads (eshop is no problem, I can go there as always)
I changed to the google dns and it fixed the issue for me for now.
Dunno if that would work for you.

julian

Oct 27, 2017
Guess it's time I finally went through Samus Returns. Took a little bit to get back into it. Took down two Metroids and might finally have cleared the first area. lol. It has its issues but the emphasis on movement and attack makes me excited to see how they do with 5. That Treehouse looked buttery smooth even if I didn't love the art style.

MisterSpo

One Winged Slayer
Feb 12, 2019
Not quite sure when I'm going to begin my Metroid replay, but I am hoping to go Zero Mission, Samus Returns, Super, Fusion, before Dread launches.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
If this thread gets both, does the thread become legendary?

This is not a hint at reveal timing.
considering a week or two ago we actually thought it was pre-e3....meh?
could be monday reveal, could be august or september for all I know. But now that we're past e3, switch pro isn't pressing at all, at least imo.

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
I guess I'm now buying Zero Mission on Wii U tomorrow. Never got a chance to play it. Never finished Fusion, either.

Sadist

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Holland
Every complaint seems so insincere, Mercury Steam has addressed all the issues with Samus Returns and have apparently delivered literally everything we've been asking for and more. It's just complaining for the sake of complaining.
I think it was Mr. Spi who said earlier that sometimes gaming communities are way too negative just for the sake of being negative.

People just can't be excited anymore. I am though. Mercury Steam's Samus Returns was a pretty damn good game, with its only flaw being a bit too faithful to the original. With Nintendo overseeing the project I have faith Dread will be great.

BozPaggs

One Winged Slayer
Jan 11, 2019
London, United Kingdom
I just realised that you're the OP of the thread where Metroid actually happened.
All according to the grand plan

Not quite sure when I'm going to begin my Metroid replay, but I am hoping to go Zero Mission, Samus Returns, Super, Fusion, before Dread launches.
I love to see it

If this thread gets both, does the thread become legendary?

This is not a hint at reveal timing.
It would be fitting

Status
Not open for further replies.