• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Truno

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 16, 2020
Pandemic really hit the industry hard. I think i'll be fine with no BotW2 tomorrow after what I've seen

JSG87

Mar 13, 2018
Ayr, Scotland
So much nothing in all of the presentations this year. Understandable with a pandemic still raging in the background. I feel like Nintendo probably has a lot to share still after being so quiet all last year.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
  • New Smash fighter: Chell
  • Portal 1 & 2 shadow drop digital only
  • Yoshi's Island HD - Straight port of the SNES game with HD visuals and orchestral soundtrack
  • Quick look: Mario Golf, Mario + Rabbids, Jump Rope Challenge 2, Nintendo Labo Pinball, Art Style HD Collection
  • Super Metroid: HD (High Dread). Includes additional map area and "dread" mode (Not specified what this is)
  • "Summer Of 64": 5 Nintendo 64 games added to NSO each month through September. First 5 games are: Super Mario 64, Pilotwings 64, Blast Corps, Wave Race 64 and F-Zero X all running at 60 fps
  • Donkey Kong Jr: Insert Coin - A new arcade-style Donkey Kong Jr. where Mario is once again the bad guy. 100+ levels. eShop exclusive
  • The Legend Of Zelda: Dust Of The Fallen. Out November 2021

Common Knowledge

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I feel like E3 really didn't need to be a thing this year. It's clear nearly everyone in the industry is still struggling with COVID repercussions.

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018
I skipped Great Ace Attorney, apparently there were spoilers, so don't watch. Anyways, MH Stories 2 demo on the 25th June and more MH Rise content. I'm good.

AquaWateria

Oct 25, 2017
Yea Capcom wasn't really gonna show new stuff. They already announced and released their games.

They weren't gonna show off anything crazy new lol. Can't be disappointed if they had already set the expectation.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
So will I enjoy MH Stories if I don't like the combat in MH? Is it more like an action RPG?

MisterSpo

One Winged Slayer
Feb 12, 2019
Capcom support on Switch is pretty great right now, but this has been a bit of a non-event. Looking forward to Stories 2 and I'm sure once I've actually played Ace Attorney Trilogy I'll want to pick up Great Ace Attorney. Didn't really expect anything beyond updates, though, and it was a pretty slick presentation.

hologram

Jun 30, 2020
  • Yoshi's Island HD - Straight port of the SNES game with HD visuals and orchestral soundtrack
  • Quick look: Mario Golf, Mario + Rabbids, Jump Rope Challenge 2, Nintendo Labo Pinball, Art Style HD Collection
  • Super Metroid: HD (High Dread). Includes additional map area and "dread" mode (Not specified what this is)
  • "Summer Of 64": 5 Nintendo 64 games added to NSO each month through September. First 5 games are: Super Mario 64, Pilotwings 64, Blast Corps, Wave Race 64 and F-Zero X all running at 60 fps
  • Donkey Kong Jr: Insert Coin - A new arcade-style Donkey Kong Jr. where Mario is once again the bad guy. 100+ levels. eShop exclusive
Pretty believable tbh
I skipped Great Ace Attorney, apparently there were spoilers, so don't watch. Anyways, MH Stories 2 demo tomorrow and more MH Rise content. I'm good.
The spoilers seemed very minor. Just showed one deduction being made. Also MHS2 demo is June 25, not tomorrow.
So will I enjoy MH Stories if I don't like the combat in MH? Is it more like an action RPG?
Pretty sure Stories is a more traditional turn-based RPG, rather than the action RPG of mainline MH games.

Sadist

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Holland
Well I like the Great Ace Attorney…

btw Capcom give up on REverse; ain't nobody got no time for that

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If BOTW2 is a FY2021 release there's no way we don't see it tomorrow, imo. All eyes are on Nintendo right now.

Jul 18, 2018
North Carolina
Sold.

ze_

Oct 28, 2017
If I'm interested in Ace Attorney, should I start with the trilogy or Great Ace Attorney Chronicles?
You can do either. The Great Ace Attorney duology is set within its own time period, with its own cast. It has no real connections to other titles. The Ace Attorney trilogy is revered. Both are relatively cheap (i.e., neither are full-priced releases), and there's even an option to buy both together for 60 I believe.

hologram

Jun 30, 2020
You can do either. The Great Ace Attorney duology is set within its own time period, with its own cast. It has no real connections to other titles. The Ace Attorney trilogy is revered. Both are relatively cheap (i.e., neither are full-priced releases), and there's even an option to buy both together for 60 I believe.
Thanks. How long do the games take? The tone seemed pretty light based on this trailer, does that sound about right?

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i wonder how high the viewers of the stream will get tomorrow. I can't remember what past directs were. Maybe over 500,000 people at once.

Seboss

Jun 18, 2019
From what people have seen of Monster Hunter Stories 2, would I need to play the original to understand the story of 2? I'm quite interested in getting Wings of Ruin on PC, but I haven't played the first one.
I believe it's a prequel so I think playing the first one won't be necessary.

oneroom

Dec 26, 2020
Content worse than SE
The only thing I cared about was the Stories 2 trial.
But that's to be expected.

Peleo

Nov 2, 2017
I wonder if we will see Spelunky 2 tomorrow or if it will wait for the next Nindies Presentation

Oct 29, 2017
N…..64. Yes. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.