• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hologram

Jun 30, 2020
If this E3 is just like the one from 2019, that lasted about the same this one will last, we can expect something similar, and there we had:
-12 trailers from Nintendo (8 from games for 2021, all of them already known, 2 Smash DLC's and 2 for games post 2021)
-10 trailers from third parties (I'd say half of them for important titles, the other half was kind of filler, most of the trailers were like a minute long though)

If it's something like that Nintendo already has like 6 things that most likely will be there (the 2 Pokémon games, BOTW2, Splatoon 3, Hyrule Warriors and Smash DLC), so unless there are less third party trailers, it's probably going to be around 6 trailers for unknown stuff, and among them could be AC:NH DLC, Pokémon Unite, Cruis'n Blast and maybe a second Smash DLC, so probably it's most likely we'll see at most 3 or 4 new games
This is not the worst logic, except... Pokemon Unite? In a Nintedo Direct?

Dolce

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure when I'll actually be watching the direct. Might save it until later in the day.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think it's safe to say toothbrush won't be spoiling Nintendo's Direct. They haven't spoiled anything for Capcom. They're probably scared now or whoever they know at YouTube got caught.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else excited about Capcom's presentation?

I know there probably isn't much new in it, but Capcom is coming with such great output lately that I'll be happy just to see more of the upcoming games (esp GAA and MHS2). Anything else is icing on the cake.

b3llydrum

Feb 21, 2018
Unrelated to everything, but I'm sacrificing coffee indefinitely and today was my last cup.

I wish we didn't have these stupid meat vessels.

Tialo

Dec 4, 2019
Yeah October. I always felt like it was basically confirmed without Nate talking about it on his podcast

Considering this, I would predict the following lineup for the rest of the year:

September: 2D Metroid
October: Bayonetta 3, Zelda Port Collection, Super Mario Party 2
November: Pokemon D/P, SMT 5

Would be a reasonable lineup for christmas.

Plum

May 31, 2018
Unrelated to everything, but I'm sacrificing coffee indefinitely and today was my last cup.

I wish we didn't have these stupid meat vessels.

Well done! Good time to quit, considering the Direct hype (and the subsequent Direct satisfaction/disappointment) will be enough to keep you awake :)

Deleted member 53506

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 12, 2019
Anyone else excited about Capcom's presentation?

I know there probably isn't much new in it, but Capcom is coming with such great output lately that I'll be happy just to see more of the upcoming games (esp GAA and MHS2). Anything else is icing on the cake.
Yeah, even if they just show off more of what we already know (MHR events, Stories 2 gameplay, GAA) I feel like it will already be plenty entertaining for me, so I'm excited.
Anything new on top of that is a bonus for me.

Aether

Jan 6, 2018
Looking through all the game builder garage games...
is the 500 node limit a problematic one?
I know, its only outand all, but it feels in the same timespan we have seen...more game like games from other creative tools. Game builder gartage seems more like animation than gameplay somehow.
Or im just to inpatient.

hologram

Jun 30, 2020
I think it's safe to say toothbrush won't be spoiling Nintendo's Direct. They haven't spoiled anything for Capcom. They're probably scared now or whoever they know at YouTube got caught.
Haven't they done day-of before?
If it's to reveal a release date with a 20sec trailer I don't see why not.
Ehhh, when was the last time a non-RPG Pokemon game appeared in a non-Pokemon themed Direct? I think if they had a release date ready to announce, they would have had a Pokemon Presents a couple of weeks ago when they announced the release dates for BDSP and L:A.

Falcato

Nov 2, 2017
The previous two Pokémon remakes that Nintendo have released have usually been bookended by some other major holiday title, probably because they feel more like "side" games in the grand scheme of things. ORAS was followed by Smash Wii U while Let's Go was followed by Smash Ultimate. I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo has a core title coming out alongside BDSP, since that game in general feels a little more casual aimed unlike Pokémon SwSh, especially with Legends Arceus not far removed.

Then BDSP will be followed by Smash for the Switch Pro. It's only logical

Brofield

Oct 25, 2017
Whoops, a little late to Capcoms event from making my bingo card. Anything from RE Village applicable to Switch?

Jafin

May 26, 2018
Ireland
From what people have seen of Monster Hunter Stories 2, would I need to play the original to understand the story of 2? I'm quite interested in getting Wings of Ruin on PC, but I haven't played the first one.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
I live life on the edge.

I'm actually super fortunate there's a Publix anywhere near here. I'm in the Research Triangle area here in North Carolina. I think the only reason they built one closeby is that they found a nice little rich neighborhood on the outskirts.

Naw, Publix has been making a concerted effort to expand north. There's a few of them in RTP, including one in DT Raleigh as well as Publixes up here where I live in VA now.

hologram

Jun 30, 2020
Gotta give props to Capcom - MHR and MHS2 have totally different art styles, but they both look fantastic

hologram

Jun 30, 2020
If I'm interested in Ace Attorney, should I start with the trilogy or Great Ace Attorney Chronicles?

Status
Not open for further replies.