• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galava

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
We're gonna see MK9 as well I think, with a tease for Astral Chain 2 probably, maybe, please.

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
That was seriously it?

Look, I've been high on the Nintendo horse for over three years now. I still remember my first post in a Direct Speculation thread. It was shortly after I did a big write-up on how I bought a Switch and BOTW, and BOTW changed my life. I would have followed Doug Bowser all the way to Mordor.

After tomorrow's presentation? I'm out.

Thinking of selling my Switch today. Any takers? I need to exorcise this demon. My roommates both have Switches as well. That's three demons in one household. I'm going to steal them from under their beds and throw them into the open sea.

I expected Breath of the Wild 3. I got... Breath of the Wild 2.
I expected Metroid Prime 5. I got... Metroid V.
I expected Final Fantasy VI HD-2D Remaster. I got... Triangle Strategy.
I expected Fire Emblem: Three Houses Expansion Pass #2. I got... a brand new game.
I expected Xenoblade Chronicles Y. I got... Xenoblade Chronicles 3Z.

This is some next-level trolling on Nintendo's part. Do they not understand we've toiled away to own their product? Do they not get their audience whatsoever? I'm so angry, I could eat an octorok.
You're the best

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe I'm just remembering wrong, could be.
I did some research for the past few Treehouses

www.resetera.com

Super Nintendo General Discussion | OT Twent-E3 | The Friends We Made Along the Way (Trans Rights Will Always be Human Rights | Free Palestine) OT

I decided to look up Nintendo Treehouse during Switch era to get a good idea how many games they show. E3 2017- Looks like 12 unique games going by their playlist. They had 20 segments with some games having multiple segments. E3 2018- Looks like 14 unique games going by their playlist. They...

Galava

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
I did some research for the past few Treehouses

www.resetera.com

Super Nintendo General Discussion | OT Twent-E3 | The Friends We Made Along the Way (Trans Rights Will Always be Human Rights | Free Palestine) OT

I decided to look up Nintendo Treehouse during Switch era to get a good idea how many games they show. E3 2017- Looks like 12 unique games going by their playlist. They had 20 segments with some games having multiple segments. E3 2018- Looks like 14 unique games going by their playlist. They...
Huh, that's a lot of games.

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
For some reason I am more hyped for the Treehouse part than for the Direct itself. I guess I have been deprived of Treehouse the last year haha.

Harpoon

Oct 27, 2017
This remains one of my favourite E3 moments. Would be amazing if history repeats itself tomorrow.

BozPaggs

One Winged Slayer
Jan 11, 2019
London, United Kingdom
cwfvd7m.jpg

May 1, 2021
Just my luck, the one day my physical presence is actually required at my place of work and it takes place right before the Direct starts tomorrow. I am out in the middle of Lake Ontario all day.

debating whether I should read the inevitable brushy spoilers if he posts later today or if I should have the livestream queued up on my phone for when I get home at like 5 pm…

Doni

Aug 24, 2020
Prepare for a 10 minute Bakugan 2 in-depth trailer with a 30 minute Treehouse timeslot 😍
I'm so excited!!

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This Direct was terrible I can't believe Nintendo handed the win to Square-Enix this year just like that. I thought they had it in the bag!

am i doin it rite

Dolce

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think Babylon looks THAT bad. It's not pretty, but it can be polished. The gameplay isn't a normal platinum game, so comparing it to their normal games also doesn't really work well. It looks quite different.

retrobotjr

Jan 10, 2018
Just my luck, the one day my physical presence is actually required at my place of work and it takes place right before the Direct starts tomorrow. I am out in the middle of Lake Ontario all day.

debating whether I should read the inevitable brushy spoilers if he posts later today or if I should have the livestream queued up on my phone for when I get home at like 5 pm…
Great Lakes, great times! the news will be waiting for you when you come ashore

Akoig

Sep 4, 2020

Oh, this happened to me for 2019's E3 Direct. I avoided social media like the plague and arrived home to watch it around 5pm (was already waiting for me open in my computer) I also got a nice meal that day to make it easier for myself

Lintendo

Sep 11, 2018
That was seriously it?

Look, I've been high on the Nintendo horse for over three years now. I still remember my first post in a Direct Speculation thread. It was shortly after I did a big write-up on how I bought a Switch and BOTW, and BOTW changed my life. I would have followed Doug Bowser all the way to Mordor.

Thinking of selling my Switch today. Any takers? I need to exorcise this demon. My roommates both have Switches as well. That's three demons in one household. I'm going to steal them from under their beds and throw them into the open sea.

I expected Fire Emblem: Three Houses Expansion Pass #2. I got... a brand new game.

This is some next-level trolling on Nintendo's part. Do they not understand we've toiled away to own their product? Do they not get their audience whatsoever? I'm so angry, I could eat an octorok.

WTF did I just read? 😅😅😅

Plum

May 31, 2018
Went into work only to be met with "You're not supposed to be here." Turns out that the shift cover I had sorted out with a colleague was actually going ahead despite it not having gone through all the 'official' channels.

I don't mind; can now watch the Capcom thing live and get an extra day off work :)

Wil Grieve

Oct 25, 2017
There is no such thing as Silksong, guys. I don't know what fever dream yall are collectively experiencing, but it straight up doesn't exist. If you wish to be disappointed every day for the rest of your life, be my guest.

Edengamer25

Aug 29, 2020
This remains one of my favourite E3 moments. Would be amazing if history repeats itself tomorrow.

Yeah I wasnt into video game news much in 2010 and was like 12, but I remember many people including my friends were excited about that game. I really got into it a few years later and loved Tropical Freeze even better. I think the new DK game will be as good of quality as Tropical Freeze or better and would like die if its shown tommorow lol

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Queue it up to watch later.

The Doctor

Jan 17, 2018
That was seriously it?

Can we all agree Nintendo is dead and it doesn't make any fun games since like 2008?

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018
Funny enough, I'm not excited... however the moment there is 1 hour left until the Direct, I get insanely excited lol. Happens every E3.

Edengamer25

Aug 29, 2020

Nice to see another Ontarian here! Queue it for sure, seeing even a minor leak would ruin the whole experience for me,

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
All I want for tomorrow is the Vitality Sensor making its glorious return. Nintendo can only ignore this segment of their fanbase for so long.

digi_era

Jul 21, 2020
Give me your most ridiculous Breath of the Wild sequel title idea which is not totally absurd but still sounds awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.