• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoboRundas

Oct 25, 2017
It's just marketing, I prefer to know beforehand, especially if it's a list of names, and then see what the title has to offer when it's announced. I enjoy the games more than the temporal "hype"

Brofield

Oct 25, 2017
Tis but a reference, sorry to get your hopes up

I did take a year of sax lessons when I was ten, can't remember any of it. Pretty sure I quit after I learned how to play Careless Whisper.
It's all you really need to learn, though. Well, maybe Baker Street as well.

Learned both songs, and made sexy sax man my halloween costume one year. Totally worth it.

Realistically though if it weren't for stumbling across a John Williams fakebook and learning how to play the Superman theme song and Cantina Band on my tenor sax I probably would have given it up in Grade 9 😋 Fortunately Springsteen played the Superbowl in 2009 and then I was absolutely enamoured with Big Man's playstyle and learned a few numbers like Thunder Road, Born to Run and Jungleland.

I still have no desire to grab GBG myself, but shit the day I see DOOM recreated I will find a copy just to play that one creation and Derachi 's Luigi Kissing Sim.

b3llydrum

Feb 21, 2018
Hey folks, long time lurker, first time poster, been loving these threads since last August. I do hope that we will get some great stuff on Tuesday, and frankly speaking, BOTW2's name drop alone will make me swoon, but release date and some treehouse gameplay wouldn't hurt either...
Welcome! I'm dying for a title too. Just so I can stop calling it Breath of the Wild 2.

....or call it that at least knowing that's what it's called.

Jul 17, 2020
Michigan
Avoiding the Nintendo e3 leaks is going to require a level of self-hype-control I find myself severely lacking. I'll try, but I'm going to probably need to lock away my phone and unplug my computer for it to happen lol

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So.... close.....

tumblr_mnkpp287ep1qd4q8ao1_500.gif

Edengamer25

Aug 29, 2020
2 more days until the Direct, feeling ok but for some reason less sure that BOTW2 will be shown. If it is it will be the best day of 2021

NabiscoFelt

One Winged Slayer
Aug 15, 2019
To be fair I think most people would prefer the games if it was the same gameplay with the Rabbids replaced by literally anyone else lol
Eh, I think the Rabbids work pretty well in Mario + Rabbids. I don't have any experience with them otherwise, so idk, I never found them as grating as some people do.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What does Nintendo open with?

Metroid or Donkey Kong?

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
I'm sure people will tell me I'm wrong but this is why I dislike Avatar. It's not only a forgettable movie, it's basically white savior the movie. The natives were on the verge of being wiped out and the planet harvested for resources when he comes in tames their sacred untamable bird creature that no native had ever done before, and teaches them how to fight back and only win because of him. Lots of other movies deserve the top spot and no I could list quite a few that aren't Marvel or DC.

BozPaggs

One Winged Slayer
Jan 11, 2019
London, United Kingdom
To be fair I think most people would prefer the games if it was the same gameplay with the Rabbids replaced by literally anyone else lol
Part of me will never for give the Rabbids for killing Rayman 4, but Rabbid Peach and seemingly Rabbid Rosalina are wonderful

The support is always appreciated <3

but 12 years and my energy for that particular discourse has long since faded ha

hologram

Jun 30, 2020
I'm sure people will tell me I'm wrong but this is why I dislike Avatar. It's not only a forgettable movie, it's basically white savior the movie. The natives were on the verge of being wiped out and the planet harvested for resources when he comes in tames their sacred untamable bird creature that no native had ever done before, and teaches them how to fight back and only win because of him. Lots of other movies deserve the top spot and no I could list quite a few that aren't Marvel or DC.
The support is always appreciated <3

but 12 years and my energy for that particular discourse has long since faded ha
I was here trying to make this argument a little earlier, but apparently I am a mere Marvel fanboy

Dec 21, 2020
it hasn't even been a full 12 hours yet and the thread is at page 25.

If this thread is not at 50 by the same time tomorrow, then the hype has died

and metroid will be cancelled as a result.

;-3

Akoig

Sep 4, 2020
Most likely they will throw us the Smash reveal right at the beginning, but who? I'd guess Ryu Hayabusa, Crash or a first party character, merely by judging the fact that noone knows for a fact and Crash and Hayabusa both have had leaks talking about them in the past which could make people not pay attention to it anymore, I guess?

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
The direct should start with a game trailer featuring gameplay.

and end with a game trailer featuring gameplay.

What do you all think?

Status
Not open for further replies.