• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017

smb_hero_logo-3e839b9b95.png

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
it's what i wanted but it's not at all what i wanted

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Pretty big joke of a trailer. How do you not show any actual gameplay of a remastered game in almost 1 whole minute of footage?

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
This is the most literal sense of a monkey's paw wish. Still good to see the series somewhat relevant on current-gen consoles though.

twb81ram6al11.gif

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Price it well and I'm there day one. It was a fun game but nowhere near hardcore as the first two games.

AtomicShroom

Tools & Automation
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Uh... this has got to be the worst, most boring teaser/trailer I've ever seen for a game. It also serves to encapsulate most of what is wrong with many videogame cutscenes having terrible pacing and editing. Yikes.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Should be a collection, of 1/2/BB at least. Will probably still end up getting it though because I'm such a sucker for these kinds of games ever since playing Trailblazer on C64 when I was like 8 years old!

Zutrax

Oct 31, 2017
I love Monkey Ball so much, it was peak Gamecube and arcade gaming for me. Such a nostalgic franchise, one of my favorites from that generation of gaming. Banana Blitz was a good game, but I was super torn on the motion controls, remove those and I think this can be just as good. I am very excited to support this and I desperately hope this means we get more in the future.

MrHealthy

Nov 11, 2017
For a second I thought it said Banana Splitz which is the vita game. I was really excited because that game is actually great. I want more people to play Splitz but it will never happen.

N75

self-requested temp ban
Oct 25, 2017
I thought people were exaggerating about that trailer. Literally showed nothing lol.

The official site is barebones too. I wonder if there's some sort of Famitsu embargo or it's just a straight up re-release.

kadotsu

Oct 25, 2017
They could have put the XBOX version for Deluxe on BC and it would have been a better product with less effort.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
For a second I thought it said Banana Splitz which is the vita game. I was really excited because that game is actually great. I want more people to play Splitz but it will never happen.
Yeah that one was great. Only flaws were the forced touch in the menu and some of the mini games but otherwise it was a competent game thst was great.

sweetmini

Jun 12, 2019
That was a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad trailer, no shame for the PR team.
It shows that it's summer, the validation management must be on vacations.
I guess the leak got them to cook up something quick, i don't see anything else...