• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Just announced at the Kinda Funny Games Showcase

Dt6c0s0X4AApCBT.jpg

Dt6c1aOXQAIc_AY.jpg

Dangerblade

Oct 25, 2017
It's been at "Releasing December 2018" on Steam for months, this was obviously not gonna be the case...ah well!

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Holy crap, I feel like they've been talking about this game for years... There is just something cursed about calling a name "Forever", though at least they got the lesser version of it.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Is this the runner game? Because that looked like everything I didn't want from a sequel to one of my favourite games of all time. Also thought it was a Switch (launch) exclusive.

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I get that this is a small team but what in the fuck have they been doing since the first game came out on 360? Where the hell is the cat game?

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Runner? What? Significantly reduced interest. I feel like Celeste was the best side scrolling platformer since meat boy and it doesn't look like this will live up to the legacy.

Nintenleo

Nov 9, 2017
Italy
Awesome! It was announced as a Switch launch exclusive, something changed or maybe it launches something like two weeks earlier there :D

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I'm curious to play this. There's plenty of great runners out there so I'm sure this'll be good.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
To be fair a runner isn't that different from regular SMB, if you're not running all the time in SMB you're doing it wrong, and it still has distinct levels.

Check out The End is Nigh if you want a new platformer by Edmund McMillen.