• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NookSports

Oct 27, 2017
Playing this game Co-Op with my work friends during lunch was one of my favorite gaming experiences. I might double dip just for that extra content

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
Bowser's Fury instantly sold me just from that tiny tease, online co-op is just icing on the cake.

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
Ef9rFHJXkAMTLWg
classic European arrogance, calling themselves "the rest of the world" when Japan and many other Asian nations use the superior year/month/day

Stoof

Oct 25, 2017
I'm excited for the 3D collection (even with the stupid limited time thing) but honestly 3D World with new content and online multiplayer might be the biggest thing from the Direct for me. So pumped.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Totally not in the mood the replay it again, so soon after 100%ing the Wii U version.
But IF the extra content is worthwhile, like 10 hours of extra stuff, I'll dip again.

Nov 13, 2017
User Warned - Lazy Dev Rhetoric
I loved this game but I too 100% it on Wii U and can't go through that again. Wish this port wasn't so lazy.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Not excited for the online aspect after playing Super Mario Maker 2 vs/co-op
It will be trash 100%
I hope that expansion is substantial

DaleCooper

Oct 27, 2017
I wanted online co-op, so that's great.

That said, I would have preferred 3D Land as part of this release, and then a 3D World expansion later.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I'm all for this considering I never played it originally

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
I saw the Bowser's Fury title before the footage and was getting ready for Bowser Brand platforming, I am blown out

BigTime_2018

Dec 31, 2018
With the added content, there's a good chance this will be the first Wii U game I double-dip on. I look forward to seeing what Bowser's Fury is all about.

Yuuber

Oct 28, 2017
wiiuchartkwj4w.png

DISCLAIMER: this is just a list of the notable first-party wii u games, with the ones that are available on switch, or the ones that don't need be ported because a sequel makes them unlikely to come to switch (splatoon, smash, mario maker) crossed out. it doesn't mean splatoon 2 or smash ultimate are ports, and also doesn't mean everything has a chance of getting ported (nintendo land, kirby).

Time to sell my Xenoblade Chronicles X copy then.

eseqko

Oct 27, 2017
When this popped up I was thinking "I kinda don't want to buy this again", but the Bowser's Fury stuff had me intrigued enough that I might just take the plunge.

Oct 29, 2017
You guys are about to find out why the original game didn't have online multiplayer...

It's gonna be unplayably laggy...

Starvald

Mar 24, 2020
Does this have full 360 movement now? It seems that way by the video and was the original only 8 direction movement?

Exellus

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
This was my favorite of the announcements from today. Looking forward to play this with some friends.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Hooray, now I get to endure a whole day of folks telling me that the Wii U is pointless.

Not rebuying games I already have though. Shame I can't get that extra content for my existing copy.

Oh well. Gonna get those amiibo though.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Called it years ago. People actually thought this would stay Wii U only?

LMAO
People expected that? All popular WiiU games are coming to Switch since everybody apparently thought the WiiU was a Wii accessory.
Anyway, as one of the very few who already played all those games on my WiiU, it's a good game!

TheIdiot

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I never so much as held a WII U gamepad in my hands, and this looks like genuine fun, so this is a Day 1 for me.