• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
I get the whole $35 USD t-shirt price for the 35th anniversary but no way I'm paying that price.

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why does nintendo stuff sell out instantly?
Because their stuff is incredibly popular + Nintendo is a very conservative company when it comes to keeping inventory. Some would call it artificial scarcity, but they're not really limiting inventory to drive up demand. They just don't want excess stock, which has allowed them to stay in business for so long.

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
I ordered the 64 tee. With tax and shipping it was $45. lol

I want them all but just way too expensive. It would come out to like $325 or something like that.

Berordn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
NoVA
35 USD for a 35th anniversary shirt (in a collectable box, i guess)

gotta commend the grift

painey

Oct 27, 2017
save yerself $25 and shop at Hot Topic for a basic mario shirt

people are crazy, but I sold my mario sunshine basketball shoes for $180 coz they don't fit well so *shrug*
Sunshine1.png

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017
Good looking out OP, I had been waiting for the shirt since the Nintendo 35th anniversary was announced way back earlier this year. It was supposed to be in October but it never came.
I was going to get the one with all characters but ill go with the Mario 1985 one instead and maybe the white Hoodia.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Love these. Definitely grabbing the SMB and Mario World shirts along with the new My Nintendo rewards (calendar and eco notebook). Prioritizing those because of the darker colors though I want that 64 shirt too.

Wtf is on the back of the hoodie?!

Are you referring to this?

store.nintendo.com

Super Mario Bros. 35th Anniversary Hoodie

<h4><p>A limited-edition, exclusive sweatshirt featuring the Super Mario Bros. 35th anniversary logo!</p></h4> <p>50% polyester, 38% cotton, 12% rayon</p> <p>Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low.</p>

As they don't show it, I assume it's just white with nothing on the back.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Update!

not yet on the online store unfortunately.

FYI: They are up now.

store.nintendo.com

Super Mario Sunshine Tee - Super Mario Bros. 35th Anniversary

<h4><p>A limited-edition, exclusive shirt featuring Super Mario Sunshine in a replica game cartridge box!</p></h4> <a href="https://store.nintendo.com/super-mario-bros-35th-anniversary.html"><u>View the entire Super Mario Bros. 35th Anniversary collection here.</u></a></p> <p>Close your eyes and...

store.nintendo.com

Super Mario Galaxy Tee - Super Mario Bros. 35th Anniversary

<h4><p>A limited-edition, exclusive shirt featuring Super Mario Galaxy in a replica box!</p></h4> <p>Every hundred years, a huge comet flies by in the skies above the Mushroom Kingdom.</p> <p>One year, that comet filled the entire sky, and from it fell a stream of shooting stars. The Toads...

Deleted member 8752

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
According to this shirt, NSMBU came out in 2012.

I'm not sure why, but it's breaking my brain that it was already 8 years ago now. Damn.

mindsale

Oct 29, 2017
The art for Mario on all the Pinny Arcade pins is so goddamned good. I'd love a hand-drawn 2D Mario game with that art style.

Nov 4, 2017
"The 2 Collection" feat. Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Land 2, and Super Mario Galaxy 2
I do not envy the person who has to market "The Number 2" collection. What a shitty job 🤔

Booo, they don't have the hoodie in human redwood sizes. Honestly I'm surprised these aren't getting snapped up by bots, they seem highly collectable and likely to appreciate in value.