• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolbertos

Dec 9, 2017
So the countdown has begun, some Japanese fans tweeted Super Mario 3-D All Stars is not for sale anymore in Japan's Eshop. You can't even checkout on it. So countdown begins for North American Eshop to delist it

apocat

Oct 27, 2017
b3d67292-8b90-4cb5-bohkdt.jpeg

Rest in peace.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
I have this on cart and I'm strangely compelled to grab it digital as well.

What's wrong with me?

GlitchyDegree

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Dec 4, 2017
Dang, they really went through with it. Shame as I really wanted to replay Sunshine and Galaxy.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
I need an edit of Murphy's death from Robocop, but with Miyamoto, Furukawa, and Bowser shooting him to pieces

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Lol for a second I read "SM 3D All Stars on sale" and was like "Wait! They pulled a fast one on us and actually reduced the price of the game instead of delisting it?".
Nope...

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Don't forget about Marth's game going offline too!
Exx_UDUVcAQeZMn

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
How long before someone complains they can't find 3D All Stars and that they didn't know it wouldn't be sold after today?

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
For real, did people just not think Nintendo would not do what they said they would do? I don't get it lol

There was already a little mini game this year where they said they would take it down and did the exact opposite and left it up.

Honestly it was in the back of my mind that they were indeed BSing again.

Tochtli79

Jun 27, 2019
Mexico City
So pointless. New Switch owners won't be able to play these games for no reason. Hopefully the NSO rumours are true and they make these games available there, at least.

Jbone115

Oct 25, 2017
There was already a little mini game this year where they said they would take it down and did the exact opposite and left it up.

Honestly it was in the back of my mind that they were indeed BSing again.
I don't think they were BSing about the jump rope challenge tbh, it probably was intended as a cute quarantine-time experience that they later decided not to remove.

Lock message

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
It should be no surprise that the game is being delisted on schedule, and we have other, active, threads to discuss that. As such, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.