• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand
Highlight
- The Return of Baby Vegeta.
- Grand Priest UI Omen Goku.

Episode 10 is release around april.

Edit. Typo

Last edited:

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
This series is such blatant dumb fanfiction that it's honestly entertaining.

Zamasu rage rushing UI Goku only to get stomped by Jiren was genuinely hilarious.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Personally I'm a big fan of having the Grand Priest taking Goku under his wing.

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Best youtube channel to watch it subbed? Preferably in non-shit quality?

Deleted member 8001

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I AM IN FUCKING TEARS

EL GRANDE GOKU LMFAOOOOOO

AND JIREN IS LIKE

"OMFG ITS GOKU THE SAVIOR!!!"

LMFAOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Just give me Gohan Blanco vs El Grande Padre, at this point no one would bat an eye

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Personally I'm a big fan of having the Grand Priest taking Goku under his wing.
That'd have to be near of the series kinda stuff, so I hope they take a while before we reach that point. Plus, mastering UI completely and being able to use it at will should be end of series stuff as well.

Also, fucking Baby Vegeta is an image no one should have to see, such a terrible and overdone concept after Majin Vegeta made sense in Z. Hell, even Super went with something similar in that whatever Potofou arc.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
That'd have to be near of the series kinda stuff, so I hope they take a while before we reach that point. Plus, mastering UI completely and being able to use it at will should be end of series stuff as well.
Oh yeah I definitely don't mean like right now or something. That would be way too powerful and they would have to introduce someone even stronger than the Grand Priest to counter it. But like either at the end or near the end of the series I meant. Cause I still like the idea and everything.

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
I'm genuinely surprised they haven't straight up used Dragon Ball AF concepts in this game. They've done so many other fanfic shit you might as well officialize AF too.