• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think we're allowed to make news threads for this game. Could be wrong.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
Not surprised, these kinds of studios are going to get more and more stuff in their hands as the AAA bubble continues to grow.

Which is good!

degauss

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I don't like Harry Potter, was too old when it came out. But this game looked excellent when it was revealed.

Plinkerton

Nov 4, 2017
Really sucks that more (presumably talented) developers are being wasted on this project. I really feel for them.

Mesoian

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 28, 2017
No surprises there. WB is going to throw everything they have at this one.

But yeah, it sucks that it's going to put another few million in Rowling's pocket.

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
concernedfroge.gif

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how the heck 3 (more?) different studios work on a game without development slowing way down just due to how many people need to check things, I guess Ubisoft and COD do it all the time so must work out.

Be interesting to see what we see of this game today at The Game Awards, plus I wonder how the persistent rumors of WB Games being on sale has affected development.

Big Powder

Oct 25, 2017
I'm very torn because Harry Potter is one of the only young adult franchises that I grew up with that I still enjoyed up until Rowling revealed herself as a worthless excuse of a human being, and this game in particular is a game that I've been dreaming of since the early 00s. What a shame. I'll play it if I'm able to get ahold of it for free or secondhand through something like Craigslist, but I definitely won't be buying it day one, and I feel I should avoid any media for it so that I don't get excited or tempted to go pick it up.

*sigh* Why'd Rowling have to turn out to be a huge piece of shit?

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
With the blatant transphobia from JK Rowling, we are not hosting news or hype threads related to Hogwarts. This thread is now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.