• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
He's about to go even further beyond

qjyqFa.gif

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
Here's his run from CRDQ. It's worth watching.

www.twitch.tv

Twitch

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

There was a crazy Guitar Hero run from AGDQ back in January that's worth watching, too.

www.twitch.tv

Twitch

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Here's his run from CRDQ. It's worth watching.

www.twitch.tv

Twitch

There was a crazy Guitar Hero run from AGDQ back in January that's worth watching, too.

www.twitch.tv

Twitch

thanks for this, was about to ask for this stream.

Delriach

Combat Designer
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
That was absolutely wild to watch. I can barely get up from my chair lol. I dunno how he was able to endure the game at that level for so long.

GSR

Oct 25, 2017
Volunteer, social media team. :) Been helping since 2018 with that. Lots of work but fun and it really makes you appreciate just how much goes on to make this run smoothly.
Absolutely! I do event organization in my job and I've been to SGDQ in person 2018/2019, so I have a ton of respect for all the work that goes into it (and would want to help out in person next time for sure.) Social media's a different beast though - best of luck with it!

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Just donated for the first time after watching that run. That was absolutely insane.

Talonluck

Oct 27, 2017
Gilbert, Arizona
Had no idea what to expect but that was better than I could have imagined. Props to the runner for that one! Also, anyone think the Minecraft goal going to be met? 400k is quite a jump.

Altazor

Oct 25, 2017
Chile
Seriously, I'm sitting here, flabbergasted. I don't know how the fuck he was still standing after all that.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017

Crayolan

Oct 25, 2017
That Pump It Up run was incredible. Runner had some super human endurance and foot dexterity.

Had no idea what to expect but that was better than I could have imagined. Props to the runner for that one! Also, anyone think the Minecraft goal going to be met? 400k is quite a jump.

Not sure exactly how much time they got left for Minecraft, but remember the last day is always biggest donation push by far. Past GDQ's we've sometimes seen saturday bring in about as much money as the rest of the week combined. So it's not impossible.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm watching that Pump It Up dude's corona virus stream from 4 months ago and honestly it's just depressing. "Hey folks when we beat this thing visit your local arcades and join me in this thing"

*Trump laughs*

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
What I love about a long run like this for a recently released game is being able to look back at it in a couple years when the time has somehow been cut in half.

Delriach

Combat Designer
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
That was a really cool skip. I never would have realized that dying and then being revived could keep you in combat mode forever. Some really clever stuff done there with level loading and character swaps. I want to try it now!

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I only caught the last 90 minutes but FF7R was a good run.

Status
Not open for further replies.