• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Dec 24, 2017
The Navy's Probe Into Sky Penis

"Aircrew maneuvered an EA-18G aircraft in a pattern that resulted in contrails depicting an obscene symbol when viewed from the ground," it warned. "Media attention is expected."

The EWO broached it first, according to the investigation.

"My initial reaction was no, bad," the pilot wrote in a statement after the incident. "But for some reason still unknown to me, I eventually decided to do it."

They theorized on the second-order effects of their nascent sky drawing.

"Dude, that would be so funny," the pilot said. "Airliner's coming back on their way into Seattle, just this big (expletive)ing, giant penis. We could almost draw a vein in the middle of it too."

Soon, the EWO reported they were definitely "marking."

They had found the sweet altitude, and the contrail sky penis was being born in their wake.

"Balls are going to be a little lopsided," the pilot advised.

"Balls are complete," he reported moments later. "I just gotta navigate a little bit over here for the shaft."

"Which way is the shaft going?" the EWO asked.

"The shaft will go to the left," the pilot answered.

"It's gonna be a wide shaft," the EWO noted.

"I don't wanna make it just like 3 balls," the pilot said.

"Let's do it," the EWO said. "Oh, the head of that penis is going to be thick."

"Some like Chinese weather satellite right now that's like, 'what the (expletive)?'" the pilot surmised.

"Soon after, I realized the extent of our actions," the pilot wrote. "That the contrails were remaining longer than predicted."

Evasive maneuvers became necessary.

"I remarked that we needed to take steps to try to obfuscate it," he wrote. "I flew one pass over it essentially trying to scribble it out with my contrails. That pass was ineffective."

ZealousD

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Anybody want to take a crack at the cost of the jet fuel used in the production of the sky penis?

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Of course they got punished for the least offensive breach in protocol the US military has done in a while.

War crimes: I sleep
Penis in the sky: real shit

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
image.png

#WhoDrewTheDicks

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Anybody want to take a crack at the cost of the jet fuel used in the production of the sky penis?
$0

I laughed at the transcript of the cockpit convo, and also because it seemed like they knew it worked better than they would have imagined and they quickly decide to rub it out but it was already too late.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
If we had more pilots drawing giant dicks, and less dropping bombs, the world would be a better place. #makedicksnotwar