• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Genetrik

Oct 27, 2017
Alright... upped my first ever Kickstarter pledge to 10600 Yen for digital + cloth map + collectible cards. Let's see if I will regret this in 2-3 years. I was mostly interested in the hardcover art book but that was too rich for my blood.

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
Alright... upped my first ever Kickstarter pledge to 10600 Yen for digital + cloth map + collectible cards. Let's see if I will regret this in 2-3 years. I was mostly interested in the hardcover art book but that was too rich for my blood.

I upped my pledge for the vinyl. On one hand, I am super stoked about this game and I really want that vinyl. On the other hand, the part of my brain that wants me to budget carefully is a little pissed at me right now...

Cugel

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 7, 2017
I can't find it in isolation, but it is in the below image.

74038216f9f0c2390ce7e0bd0072a6b4_original.png
How does it work ? Can't find a pledge with the cards in? Will this be available at a later date?

ParmeSean

May 14, 2018
Backed yesterday, only kickstarter i've ever backed, i hope this turns out to the Suikoden game we never got and i cant wait to play it

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
How does it work ? Can't find a pledge with the cards in? Will this be available at a later date?

I think you just add the necessary money above your pledge total and it's worked out later.

If you ctrl+f "Become digitally immortal!" in the kickstarter you'll see it explained just under (actual add-on explanation is a picture rather than text so you can't find it normally by searching)

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Even at 4 mil, its not a lot of money to make an RPG with these expectations, do they have other funding?

Oct 28, 2017
I really, really, REALLY want this to work but after Shenmue 3 and the other big game kickstarter sloppyness, I'll hope for best from arms length.

OP
OP
GoldStarz

GoldStarz

Oct 25, 2017
$4 million raised now!! If it can raise about 200k more, then it will enter the Top 3 most funded kickstarters for video games.

Galo

One Winged Slayer
Jul 31, 2020
Germany
It's really great seeing this kickstarter doing so well! Already backed it a few weeks ago and can't wait to see more of this fascinating world. :D

Raxious

Oct 27, 2017
I kinda wanna back this, but I've heard the stories of huge shipping costs and I had something similiar with a different kickstarter I backed.