• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
It won't let me embed this image but here is the link.

We are going to be adopting this cat. He comes with the name of Holstein which we are not enamored of and it was not his original name (he was found as a stray so the shelter named him) so I don't feel bad renaming him. He's also got a kink in his tail but you can't see it really (you feel it when you pet him though).

Anyways, I'm horrible with names. ONe name I came up with is Macavity but he doesn't seem to have that type personality (Macavity was the mischievious criminal cat in the musical "Cats"). I also like Loki but my friend already had a cat that was similar to this one with that name (too bad I'd love to name a cat Loki).

Anyone got ideas?

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
58326873869-3-A967-DA9-1-D6-C-4504-8215-88-F75-B5-D5-CE1.jpg

Locatus

OP
OP
Tigress

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
Something with only one or two syllables.

Ah, I"m not too worried about that, it'll get shortened anyways and I'll have a bunch of nicks for him. Salem my cat gets called little asshole, jerk, sai sai, monster (uh, yeah there is a theme. We did call him little Trump until my husband decided that was too insulting to the cat). He's a bit of a jerk (to all the pets). Honestly if cats could have autism I'd say he probably would fit (he's sweet in his own way but it's like he doesn't know how to get across what he wants without being a jerk).