• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah

We are thrilled to announce our collaboration with the amazing folks at
@trigger_inc
, who will be creating a brand-new opening animation for Shantae 5! We'll have more details soon; for now, here's a sneak peek at some production artwork!
D-aXW0WXkAA-2Us

D-aXWyxW4AEj3J4

UPDATE:
Opening revealed!

Last edited:

Shantae

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Feb 15, 2019
What else have they done before? I'm not familiar with them.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
Knowing how the last few games turned out I'm suspecting this will be more like Kill la Kill or, god help us all, Franxx, than it will LWA.

Shantae

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Feb 15, 2019
Wow, according to that twitter thread, this game is still planned for 2019. I had no idea that this was going to be so soon. I wonder how long it's been in development. It still feels like only yesterday that I backed Half Genie Hero.

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I mean sure, but you can do a lot in like a minute and a half of animation, and if all they were going to do was little more than flash character portraits I don't know why they'd bother hiring a studio in the first place
I think they're just fans of their animation style, like Lab Zero more than likely.

zoku88

Oct 27, 2017
Funny that both people mentioning past works forgot about Kiznaiver.

Not that I blame them

Oct 26, 2017
The animation is gonna be fucking nuts...and I'd imagine will have it's fair share of fan service, as well :P