• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
With millions of people currently in quarantine or practising social distancing in a bid to tackle the coronavirus pandemic, some are using it as a reason to get creative with their dating lives.

Obviously, anything involving face-to-face contact is strictly off limits in the coming weeks, but that hasn't stopped one guy from shooting his shot.

In fact, quite the opposite, as he used his time alone to come up with the perfect way to get a girl's number and ask her out: by flying a drone across to her.

I looked out my window and saw this girl dancing, perhaps to a TikTok song? I needed to say hi to her, so I waved out on the balcony. She waved back.

Flirting is normally daunting for me, but since I've been quarantined in my apartment for a week now, I was craving some social interaction.

2020 has been off to a terrible start, but I still needed to shoot my shot. She picked up my drone and I guess it worked because I got a text from her an hour later.

The text simply read, 'hiii it's the girl from the roof!', but the two must have continued their communication because Jeremy later replied to one of his followers, saying they were going on a 'virtual date' in the next couple of days.

More at: https://www.unilad.co.uk/life/brooklyn-guy-flies-phone-number-to-girl-using-drone-to-ask-her-out/

Send a drone to lock the thread if old

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Wholesome flirting and virtual dating. Our cyberpunk future contains love stories.

This is a pretty cool story. Though I'm surprised drones are allowed in NYC.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
That's pretty cool ngl but also can see a spike of drone usage and a bunch of injuries from it.

Deleted member 8741

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If I was a hot woman, I would stand on a rooftop and let all the drones fly to me ... and steal them all.

Oct 27, 2017
Love in a time of corona.

Maybe he'll get lucky.
Y209uD6.jpg

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This is a weird direction to take the reboot to How I Met Your Mother but okay.

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This feels fake as shit; way, wayyy too produced. but whatever makes people feel good.

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
they haven't even had their virtual date yet and he's already bragging about it to the media? i don't think that's a good move. seems like a red flag. he'd better hope she doesn't read the news