• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
As I said in the earlier thread:
This game is really good. It runs on the Doom engine but is more of an RPG where you run around a hub and can talk to people and stuff. Think of it as a father to Deus Ex. According to Edward850 it has gyro support and an updated weapons selection designed for the console versions.

I might have to pick it up once it's out as I really like it and it works well on the go (I replayed the original on the Vita a while back).

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Shows up as $10 on eshop for me without a discount. Do we know if there'll be a discount that just didn't get applied when it went up, or what?

Also I'm assuming this is like classic DOOM where you only have to worry about aiming horizontally and it auto-aims vertically, right?

Edward850

Software & Netcode Engineer at Nightdive Studios
Verified
Apr 5, 2019
New Zealand
Shows up as $10 on eshop for me without a discount. Do we know if there'll be a discount that just didn't get applied when it went up, or what?
It was supposed to be on launch but something extremely weird has happened. We are talking to Nintendo about it.

Also I'm assuming this is like classic DOOM where you only have to worry about aiming horizontally and it auto-aims vertically, right?
Doom was actually the only one without manual vertical aiming, however the same auto-aim is in place so you can mostly get by without using it, though be for-warned there are enemies that walk across the ceiling among other things.