• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AdiGrateles

Dec 6, 2017
One of the things I love about Watch_Dogs 2 is the variety of stuff available when dressing up my character. I especially love how they have several pieces that make up a big part of 2010's streetwear, like extended t-shirts, skinny jeans/joggers, and my personal favourite: drop-crotch pants. One reason why is because I think it suits the protag's personality, seeing as he already dresses like a hipster by default. Another reason is because they remind me of all the times my friends show off their own fits on Instagram.

Contemporary streetwear definitely isn't to everyone's tastes, but I know there are folks on this board who appreciate being able to put on a good fit in their vidya. I want to ask those folks: Which other games out there are able to let you style your character using streetwear?

The only other games I know that at least let you put on some mighty drop-crotch pants are The Sims 4 and Grand Theft Auto: Online. Surely, there are other games that'll let you flex in that same way, aren't there?

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Resonance of Fate has a lot of alternate costumes, some of which might classify as common street wear I guess.

swift-darius

May 10, 2018
splatoon is all about asian streetwear aesthetic

62f6c28046f03f3baf20cf85fc508e12.jpg

old forum's thread

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
I can't think of any, but more options to let me make my character look like a doofus are always a good thing.

Those pants are great, they look like someone decided to wear a shirt on their legs.