• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
www.exophase.com

Streets of Rage 4 Trophies - PS4

Achievements, guides, leaderboards, and discussion forums for Streets of Rage 4

Yay! A platinum! Was kinda worried since Wonderboy didn't get one.

Interesting on the evil
Max
and it looks like we're getting
robots and Shiva
as bosses again. I am curious on what
SOR1-3
characters are.

Last edited:

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Sad that there is no

I happens to everyone
Call the cops as the first action on the first level

IronicSonic

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
no way in hell I'm gonna look this but I hope release is soon enough

If a Direct does happen this week, maybe it will be a shadow drop? In any case, all signs are pointing to a release date soon it seems! (The vague release date was Q1 which should be ending soon, the cut off for reserving the physical version is a week after the digital release date, and now we have a trophy list.)

STHX

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
If there are trophies for clearing the game as a "SOR1-3" character, and there is a trophy for clearing a "retro level", does this means you can unlock stages from the older games and unlock the SOR1-3 versions of the cast?

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, but I do love S-ranks in action games, so I'm glad to hear I got something to shoot for on Hard/Mania play throughs.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
If there are trophies for clearing the game as a "SOR1-3" character, and there is a trophy for clearing a "retro level", does this means you can unlock stages from the older games and unlock the SOR1-3 versions of the cast?

Does it imply that this game is secretly

Streets of Rage Remake 2 ? =O

Virtua King

Dec 29, 2017
That first spoiler has me super intrigued. Please, that means he's playable.

Also
hopefully that SoR3 achievement means that Zan is playable too

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I can actually totally see that, like just having the classic sprites as secret selectable characters. It would be really awesome if that's the case.

Hieroph

Oct 28, 2017

There are other things those levels might be, but the characters sound likely.

Laxoon

One Winged Slayer
Jan 24, 2018
As down as I've been on this game I'm buying it day 1 100% and really hope I end up clicking with it. Max being in in any regard is cool with me even as a boss fight.
I hope him being evil now gives him an excuse to wear a cool wrestling mask ala Raiden /Big Bear.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Don't want to read any spoilers but are trophies usually revealed very close to release? Or does it take a while? Game is supposed to come out in June at latest although I'm hoping there's a shadow drop at a possible Nintendo Direct on Thursday.

Virtua Sanus

Nov 24, 2017
Damn, I had no idea they would be so spoilery. Wish I did not see some stuff. I am pretty certain I will love this game just as much as Sonic Mania though even if I do not like the sound of the ranking system. Hopefully it is it's own separate mode.

Don't want to read any spoilers but are trophies usually revealed very close to release? Or does it take a while? Game is supposed to come out in June at latest although I'm hoping there's a shadow drop at a possible Nintendo Direct on Thursday.
From my experience last gen XBLA achievements would typically be revealed super early (sometimes months in advance), but PSN trophies for whatever reason never would. I think we might see the game released next month at this point.