• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
h4Eev7a.jpg

Can't wait to hear some of it.

RLCC14

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I hope the gameplay can match the quality this line up will bring cuz the last footage shown looked rough as fuck

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Holy shit that's so fucking incredible I had to swear twice. Even just Koshiro alone would have sold me.

Also this video confirms PS4 as a platform with them playing on DS4s. Still weird they haven't officially confirmed any platforms yet though.

Sep 28, 2018
Dude... No. Hecking. Way.

Yūzō Koshiro (Streets of Rage 1, 2 & 3, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Revenge Shinobi, Shenmue I & II,...)
Motohiro Kawashima (Streets of Rage 2 & 3, Shinobi II, Batman Returns,...)
Hideki Naganuma (Jet Set Radio & Future, Super Monkey Ball, Sega Rally 2,...)

This soundtrack is going to be the actual sound of SEGA... I am so excited.

Piccoro

Nov 20, 2017
Reminder that Naganuma recently composed for two games: Hover (Steam, PS4) and Lethal League Blaze (Steam, PS4, Switch).

OP
OP
ggx2ac

ggx2ac

Sales Heaven or Sales Hell?
Oct 25, 2017
Reminder, threads got merged so for some reason I can only threadmark my own posts, the option doesn't appear on others.

Vespa

Oct 26, 2017
Thank you for this, cvxfreak. No idea how you got a dream team together like that.

Kind of sad to hear that some of these legends struggle in the industry they're in, really wanted to know more about their expereinces as artists.

HqTsBhX.jpg

Can not wait to see how this soundtrack turns out.

Net_Wrecker

Oct 25, 2017
usa_today_10881630.0.jpg

Just found this pic of the SoR4 composers in the studio

I'd like to think Yuzo and Kawashima are the Splash Bros.

Which would make Shimomura Draymond with those enforcer like Street Fighter II tendencies.

Yamagishi is Iggy, the hard nosed vet. Dependable.

Naganuma is KD. The piece you didn't see coming that makes this truly ridiculous. Unfortunately he will leave to join River City Girls and break up the dynasty.

😓😓😓

Last edited:

Soulstar

Oct 25, 2017
This is like a dream team of composers. No wonder they were waiting to announce this. I am so excited to listen to every single song.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Murderer's Row of composers

Was hoping Tee Lopes was involved somehow after the great work he did with Mania, but if they're going for all Japanese composers and some of the absolute best at that, I don't mind

Oct 26, 2017
I'll repost the nest look at the gameplay we've had so far.

As a huge fan of the second game, I was really enthused by this, they really seem to have nailed the glow of the game.