• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I just want Elena and Dudley. Anyone else is a bonus.

And Hakan. He's fun.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Dudley
dudley-sfxtekken-white.jpg

Tpallidum

Oct 28, 2017
mak-3punches.gif

angry karate girl or we riot

I'd like Hakan, Viper, Oro, Decapre, Necro, Gouken, Elena. Any of those for the rest is cool

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
5 Characters, one character from each game seems good.

2 - Fei Long
Alpha - Rose
3 - Makoto
4 - C. Viper

And a newcomer as well because whilst you could come up with someone from 1 that I imagine would be made really well... it is also one after all.

JusDoIt

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
South Central Los Angeles
WISH list?

1. Elena
2. Sean
3. Haggar
4. Rose
5. Newcomer

The first three would get LI Joe pop offs out of me. Elena is one of my favorite SF characters. I want to see Sean be good again. And Haggar needs to make his SF debut. I don't think any have a shot of making it.

Rose? They been teasing her so long and I wanna see her as swagged out as Menat is.

Finally, I love SFV's newcomers and would love to get one more as a send off.

Sakashima

Mar 28, 2018
As a "reverse wishlist", I would say : no guest, no new character (too late), no big body, no joke character, no obscure character.

Aug 12, 2019
I'm not really interested in Street Fighter at this point in my life, but if there's one character that I'm really interested in at this point being in Street Fighter V's roster, it's C. Viper. She was even in Marvel vs Capcom 3 for crying out loud!

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd be fine with those five for season V. Rolento is the only one I don't care for but I don't mind him getting in this late. For me Oro and Viper should have shown up way sooner so it would be about time for them.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
Elena will forever be that character that shows up in the last batch of DLC/additions to the game and yet is so unbelievably frustrating to play against that she still somehow is top tier upon release.

BEATS IN MY HEAD!

ParmeSean

May 14, 2018
Honestly i want more new characters so we can get more fan favorites for SF6

That beins said they can put Rolento and Elena in 5 to keep them out of 6, fuck those