• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Eyebrows make his design 100 percent better

Spinosaurus

Oct 25, 2017
I was really hoping he'd keep vskill 1 and vtrigger 1and I'm glad he did. They make so much sense with his design and make him more fun.

Graven

Oct 30, 2018
That's Guile alright, just found the music kinda out of place.

Bring back Strange Sunset you cowards!

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Guile looks like he's about to record a cellphone rant in his truck.

guile.png

Xwing

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
Not a fan of the beard. As a blonde myself, we just cannot really make beards work most of the time.

His animations look great though.

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
THEORY: level 2 supers are v-trigger analogs.

blog.playstation.com

Guile returns in Street Fighter 6

Capcom debuts the U.S. Air Force pilot’s signature moves and fresh additions as part of next year’s roster.

Solid Puncher (2 Stocks) – Introduced in Street Fighter V as Guile's V-Trigger I, Solid Puncher is now a Super Art. Guile envelops both arms in aerial slashes and enables the use of Sonic Break, where a flurry of small Sonic Boom projectiles can be unleashed simply by pressing the punch buttons.

Yup.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
the important question: did JPN Guile keep his "NANI????!!!!" after whiffing throw?

FinKL

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
In the ps blog, They finally talk about the multiple super arts! One of them being his v-trigger from V.
Good to know!
Sonic Hurricane (1 Stock) – Introduced in Street Fighter Alpha 3, Guile fires a massive aerial slash directly ahead. If used with a Heavy Punch, the aerial slash fires diagonally upwards as a good anti-air option. An extremely versatile move that can be used in combos, to counter projectiles, or as a way to turn the tables when being pressured.

Solid Puncher (2 Stocks) – Introduced in Street Fighter V as Guile's V-Trigger I, Solid Puncher is now a Super Art. Guile envelops both arms in aerial slashes and enables the use of Sonic Break, where a flurry of small Sonic Boom projectiles can be unleashed simply by pressing the punch buttons.

Crossfire Somersault (3 Stocks) – A brand new Super Art, Guile puffs his chest and fires a massive aerial slash that launches the opponent into the air before following up with a brutal Somersault Kick.

So now I'm wondering if everyone has 3 Arts at different stocks

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
Never thought I'd say this, but Guile looks awesome

Really like how he looks aged up

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To be fair that's nash's alpha super anyway. I guess you can store it

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
Just happy to get the most boring reveal out of the way. Sorta bummed I didn't get to see Kimberly's trailer.

Nama

A Big Deal
Nov 2, 2017
Funny that they even call out in the blog how does the aircraft stage work into the story.

Nikokuno

Unshakable Resolve
Jul 22, 2019
That's not Kim !

I like the redesign since the leak, it's tasteful without being out of place. 8/10
Lvl 3 CA 8/10, so far they all look pretty serious, no wacky stuff so far.