• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017

Katbobo

May 3, 2022
This dug up the memory of the defunct and terrible video game named "Starforge" that came out years ago.

Hoping this company has a better outcome and can redeem the name!

Biosnake

Oct 25, 2017
The former COO of Artesian is the CEO of this company LMAO.
Also the prices seem pretty bad:

unknown.png

cPiwfFT.png

Fukuzatsu

Oct 25, 2017
Seems alright? I wonder how the actual build quality is I suppose. Most "boutique" SIs are overpriced though, of course.

pikachuizgod

Apr 19, 2019
The former COO of Artesian is the CEO of this company LMAO.
Also the prices seem pretty bad:

unknown.png

cPiwfFT.png
he ran the East Coast offices of Artesian which was the only functional part of the company

It was when he left that it all went to shit

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2xMi7inB28&t=1170s

Not excusing this cause it's an absolute rip off just wanted to point this out

Fucking lol. Someone let Gamers Nexus know.
Gamers Nexus already did a video about it and the COO was for the East Coast and that was functional

Remark

Oct 27, 2017
These prices are ASS

Your just paying to have your PC built on what's probably gonna be a stream with like 200-300 viewers max if that.

Nah bro.

OP
OP
Milennia

Milennia

Oct 25, 2017
These prices are ASS

Your just paying to have your PC built on what's probably gonna be a stream with like 200-300 viewers max if that.

Nah bro.
Not defending that and the prices are indeed dogshit, but this is the biggest streaming org and the current viewership on the first build stream is 35k

Remark

Oct 27, 2017
Not defending that and the prices are indeed dogshit, but this is the biggest streaming org and the current viewership on the first build stream is 35k
I just re-read the tweet and saw it's being streamed on the OTK stream. Thought it was gonna be on some random Twitch dedicated to the company. I change my number to 10-15k then :)

OP
OP
Milennia

Milennia

Oct 25, 2017
Yea same. Kinda funny to think about where he's at especially if you watched his stuff like 7-10 years ago. Total respect for getting to where he is today but yea this could go south if not done properly.
That's the reason I think most of this is Kosher, I mean I've been watching a lot of these people for a long ass time but he's a gold standard for this type of stuff really and putting his name on it isn't a small thing, I imagine he'll make a video about it

Synohan

Oct 25, 2017
Overpriced like pre builts usually are, with the perk of having a slim chance to get an email with a date to watch it get built on a Livestream that everyone can watch for free?

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Can't wait to order an expensive pre-built PC then donate more money to them when they stream the build of it so they can shout me out.

Sabin

Oct 25, 2017
Well if he was the COO of the east branch its pretty good get ngl.

I know that memeing on Artesian is quite fun but the east branch was actually quite compotent and pulled the company ahead.

Scottoest

Feb 4, 2020
Prices seem pretty bad (especially that baseline model), but I don't buy prebuilts so I have no idea if that's the norm.

Weird business for a group of Twitch streamers to decide to get into. I suspect this likely means that Charlie will be announced as joining OTK at some point, because it's an equally strange partnership if not lol.

Fucking lol. Someone let Gamers Nexus know.

Let them know what? The COO wasn't the issue with Artesian, and Gamers Nexus' own videos said as much. The issue with Artesian was their west coast office, which was directly managed by the dipshit CEO in the Starlord jacket who badly wanted to be an internet celebrity.

Solidsnakejej

Oct 25, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
The CEO of Artisian was Noah Katz, By employee accounts the COO who left last November was the main guy behind the success of the company running the east coast side of the business. According to GN the east coast only had .3-.5% prebuilts returned for repair. I wonder if some of the former Artisian employees are going to join this.

View: https://youtu.be/d9NzY8TDCAY?t=937

shotgunbob04

Oct 25, 2017
Please everyone, do not buy any of these. These are overpriced as hell. And a lot of the parts are pretty old at this point. We have a pretty healthy PC gaming community on here who can help you build your own PC. And r/buildapc on Reddit is an awesome community too!

Can't wait for GamersNexus to review this website in a video (or videos) though!

I_love_potatoes

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jul 6, 2020
The $3.5k PC has a +40% price mark up...

They also started banning people for bringing up these disgusting prices.

Absolutely shameless. 😂

HelloItsPulse

Dec 14, 2017
Another way for these twitch dudes to monetize their impressionable audiences. Shocked that Critikal is in on this though, but I guess if you hang with a crowd long enough you start to become like them.

Empty Your Head

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 1, 2022
Seems like every fucking YouTuber is just looking to scam and take advantage of their audience and fanbase. These prices are absolutely dogshit.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
Funny how similar it is to the start up from the other people who apparently actually did most of the work at Artisian according to that Gamers Nexus video - https://phynixpcs.com

Last edited:

katsu044

Mar 1, 2021
canada
I thought Critikal was smarter than this
thought so too but judging from this thread turns out i don't really know what hes been up to lately ,granted i only know him really for his yeah baby meme and pokemon trading videos

don't want to paint everyone at Artisian as the same with the CEO but this doesn't look good at all

i doubt most the people actually working there that didn't even get paid want to join in on yet another scam but i could be wrong

Lunatic

Oct 27, 2017
j0vn4lklwjg91.jpg

john-boyega-laughing.gif

God is there a Twitch influencer who isn't trying to market utter shite to their audiences these days?

Nox

Dec 23, 2017
Did they just buy the stuff Artesian had on sale for their liquidation>?

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Even if you want prebuilt, the prices over here are bad even for that. It just isn't worth the premium to have your desktop "streamed"