• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Total Cereal

Oct 28, 2017
I don't get all the hate for these. We have figurines of movie and TV show characters, and even figurines of video game characters, so why not streamers? They're a major source of entertainment in modern culture, so having a figure of your favorite streamer would be pretty cool. I personally don't watch any of these streamers in particular, but if we got, say, a Trihex figurine I'd totally buy one.

NewDonkStrong

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
My 6 year old niece is already indoctrinated into the "personality" game. She doesn't watch cartoons like a normal kid, no, instead she watches a multitude of sad men act out in cosplay.

PJ Cats, Paw Patrol, now that's healthy entertainment for the developing youths of America.

Last edited:

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
They are fun for people that would buy this kind of thing. I think they chose good streamers too. These are streamers that have been streaming for many many years and work really hard to be consistent broadcasters so ya it's pretty cool imo.

Yourfawthaaa

Nov 2, 2017
Bronx, NY
Ninja's figurine has a built in magnet that repels female figurines.

giphy.gif

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
Does the Dr. Disrespect one have a pull-string that has it talk in a racist accent, along with a miniature of a group of fans holding a sign the says "IT'S JUST A CHARACTER"?

skullwaker

Oct 25, 2017
Personally I just think it's weird to have a figure of a real-life person, streamer or otherwise.

That Ed Sheeran funko is weird as hell lol.

Vilam

Oct 27, 2017
Why make a toy out of a garbage person like Dr. Disrespect? Who would buy that trash?

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
Tim looks off. His beard mainly grows underneath the chin area. It doesn't fully cover his face.

Last edited:

Yudoken

Jun 7, 2019
They look really bad and I don't care about none of them, probably popular with kids which makes sense. Not gonna lie but if they would sell a chocoTaco figure (his logo which is literally just a smiling chocoTaco) I would buy one. He's so good, he's one of the most positive, wholesome and skilled PUBG streamer player.

francium87

Oct 27, 2017
This is my old man yells at cloud moment.
We as a society are doomed.

Also, I saw stats like 1/3 of American kids want to be a streamer when they grow up. About the same for Chinese kids too. DOOMED! DOOMED I say!!

Goro Majima

Oct 29, 2017
I never watched even one second of any of those guys. And only 2 names I heard before, the others are new to me.

Zombegoast

Oct 30, 2017
Gaming is becoming more about the streamers rather than the games themselves.

Like why play when you can watch?