• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Launchpad

Oct 26, 2017
Is Steam the only deal for Stray right now? Not sure if I should wait a bit to see if other stores get keys for it.

Todu

Mar 31, 2020
Finished it in 6 hours. Really great experience, the environments are so impressive !

sazz

Aug 3, 2020
London, UK
Only played about 30 minutes so far but the atmosphere is so good, the gameplay/platforming is whatever but the music and setting fit so well

Hedgey

Oct 29, 2017
JbSM6.png

on US store on the next hour

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
"Download to console" button in the PS App is broken, as usual.

Now I have to go turn my PS5 and TV on just to start the download and put it back in rest mode. -__-

Xiofire

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Still no code from CDkeys, hopefully it's out soon

Just had an email from CDKeys with the following:

"Hi there,

We will shortly be refunding your purchase of STRAY PC because we can't complete your order at this time due to an issue with the supply of stock for this game.

With the uncertainty surrounding this product, we have taken the decision to refund all customers. Depending on your payment provider, it might take up to 7 days for the refund to appear on your account."

Sucks, looks like I'll get getting it on PS5

dpanim

Oct 27, 2017
Hmmm. Went to checkout with the game in my cart and it let me know that instead of paying 40$ CDN for it, I can pay $1.48 for the remainder of my plan (12 days) and get the game that way. I think I'll do that.

Edit: Is there a way I can tell them that I want to revert my subscription back to Essential when those 12 days are over? Do I have to let it lapse completely and then re-subscribe to Essential?

Katmeister

Banned
May 1, 2021

"Hi there,

We will shortly be refunding your purchase of STRAY PC because we can't complete your order at this time due to an issue with the supply of stock for this game.

With the uncertainty surrounding this product, we have taken the decision to refund all customers. Depending on your payment provider, it might take up to 7 days for the refund to appear on your account."

Ugh, I haven't had an email yet but this is the second attempt at buying from cdkeys and the second time they didn't have keys in stock. Not buying from them again.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland

"Hi there,

aw fuck, and the 10 % is gone too on steam :(

I guess i don't need to contact them since they're saying they will refund everyone?

idonteven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
thumb injury so was only able to play 15 mins before i was almost in tears from the pain :( hope it heals

loved it tho

Poldino

Oct 27, 2020
Everywhere I turn my head there's people playing this game, my timeline is full of cats lmao

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Playing on PS5... charming so far, but kinda bummed that certain cinematics are 30fps. No HDR either, which I guess I should have known/read about before.

knight714

Oct 27, 2017
Can I safely assume this will still be on Playstation Plus Extra for at least a couple of months?

I'm definitely going to subscribe but want to finish a Forbidden West and Yakuza 5 before I start something new

Xiofire

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
aw fuck, and the 10 % is gone too on steam :(

I guess i don't need to contact them since they're saying they will refund everyone?

I think so? My key just says "closed" now so I'm assuming they'll push the refund over the coming days.

Honestly wish they'd just told us sooner rather than waiting until right before unlock time.

Ferdie

Jul 16, 2018
I have PS Plus Premium and getting "Something went wrong" error when trying to download. WTF?