• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

simmias

Oct 30, 2017
A few years back, she reacted a lot to the cat in Murdered: Soul Suspect, interacting with the TV and all - maybe she just outgrew video games ;P
One of mine goes nuts when I play jrpgs, but doesn't care about other games. It's hilarious and weird. My other cat couldn't care less about what's on the screen. I'm hoping at least one of them gets a kick out of this game.

ben_bot

Feb 26, 2019
Unlock on PS says 4am. What timezone is that in? Almost 8am EST and just checked the PS store here and no unlock.

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't know. Now I'm 30m in. Is there any challenge after ? I'm in "the flat"
Beside looking around pressing an automated x jump button I don't do anything …..

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sorry. I don't have anything to say about the game yet,,,

2XNVzjR.jpg

x5VpvbE.jpg

gothi

Prophet of Truth
Jun 23, 2020
Playing this right now.

Missed opportunity to not use the DualSense's haptics while walking/running on different surfaces. Actually quite disappointing.
For some of us footstep haptics are game ruining, I'm really pleased the devs haven't gone down that route.

gothi

Prophet of Truth
Jun 23, 2020
Make it optional like every other game.
They're not optional in most other games that implement them, you get the choice of having the game ruined or zero haptics. I *like* haptics, but less is more and constantly vibrating the controller every half second is not a good experience.

You can always disable haptics if you don't like them, you know.
I like haptics, very much so, I don't want them disabled, however I don't want the controller constantly vibrating just because I'm moving forward.

ced

Oct 27, 2017
No preload or release time on PSN?

Nevermind found the timer in the OP, still no preload sucks.

Kawngi

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
Was hoping to play a bit before work, ah well. Weirdly enough I saw three different unlock times on three different (other) websites, hah

Oct 30, 2017
My cat/best friend/son got hit by a car on his first birthday back in april… don't know if i can play this game… still grief a lot 😢

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
Do I have to find the badges in a single playthrough or can I use chapter select?

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Any news what time in US ps store will it be available?

One more hour to go

Stray

Lost, alone and separated from family, a stray cat must untangle an ancient mystery to escape a long-forgotten city. Stray is a third-person cat adventure game set amidst the detailed, neon-lit alleys of a decaying cybercity and the murky environments of its seedy underbelly. Roam...

ced

Oct 27, 2017
The timer in the OP is off an hour, PSN has a timer now saying 1 hr so 11 AM EST.

Koyaannis

May 5, 2021
Tips : you should disable the jump prompt.

It's a really small thing but it greatly reduce the feeling of automated jumps.

Crumrin

Banned
Feb 27, 2020
My PS5 is miles away so I'm tempted to play this on my old PS4 for now, I'm ok with less resolution and half the framerate but... does anyone know if this game makes the PS4 fans go crazy? 🤔