• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Huh that's weird. Wonder why they did that unless there's some huge event at the end of Vol.1. I'm assuming they're only doing 4 eps for Vol.1 So there's just a month gap for the 2nd Volume.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, Journey right in the feels! They always attach a killer track to these trailers.

Canyon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Didn't realize part 2 is 4th of July weekend. It'll be a treat to just binge it all over 4 days.

Captain C

Oct 27, 2017
Man, I was hoping to see how they'd handle a lich as the villain. But also being played by Robert Englund? Absolutely on board.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
OMG! And people say this should have ended with S1! LOL

What an insane trailer. Literally gave me goosebumps. Music was icing on the cake.

Huh that's weird. Wonder why they did that unless there's some huge event at the end of Vol.1. I'm assuming they're only doing 4 eps for Vol.1 So there's just a month gap for the 2nd Volume.
I think it's a compromise between the usual all-at-once and the strategy more streaming services are using or weekly release to generate discussion and prolong subscriptions.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Hopefully the upside down is more explored. kind of a letdown the main mystery box is still so unexplained or explored this far in.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
That was a lot! Holy crap, The fact that I'm caught up and not knowing what all this is about is fantastic.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017

Yeah I'll probably wait(what's 5 more weeks at this point?) and do it all in one go like I'm doing with Ozark. Plus it will give me more time for a rewatch.

Jan 29, 2018
Man I don't remember anything about season 3 other than that there was a mall and Uma Thurman's daughter was great. I know I liked it though. This looks great.

Soundscream

Nov 2, 2017
pfft when the first teaser or whatever came out we had people on this forum saying people dont care anymore cause its been too long a wait.
Whenever the extremely vocal minority on here start poo pooing something

attention-curiosity.gif

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, it's like a totally different show than Season 2 and 3. I wasn't very optimistic for this since Stranger Things has been going down in quality every season, but I'm day-one for this. I'm glad they seem to be leaning into the period piece nature of the setting a lot more

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Between The Batman 4K and this, the last week of May is going to be straight fire.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Ah gotcha. The wording "beginning of the end" in the trailer made me think it was truly the end lol
Yeah, it seems a bit early for phrasing like that but I'm guessing season 4 and 5 will really flow together, so kind of a "it's all coming to a close quickly" thing instead of anymore big time gaps in the story. Or it's all just marketing to get people interested, who knows.

kIdMuScLe

Oct 27, 2017
Los angeles

I'm not really a fan of dropping the episodes all at once. What it does it makes me fast forward to the next episode if Patty's gets boring. When is weekly release at least I stick around through the boring parts lol and also I do a quick recap watch on the following before watching the new episode which is why I like weekly episodes a whole lot better