• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

thebigword

Oct 27, 2017
7hcdoaF.jpg

Disgusting.

Egida

Oct 27, 2017
Lmao I see I'm not the only one that immediately thought "PlayStation 3" the moment the trailer started.

AgeEighty

Oct 25, 2017
This game looks like everything I don't like about the direction the FF series has been going: a switch toward action and embarrassing edgelord shit. Like they just really want Final Fantasy to be Devil May Cry.

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
I love FF. This trailer ain't it. Maybe the gameplay is good, but this trailer was trash.

Oct 30, 2017
I expected a B project and a 7\10 game... and it met my expectations.

People really raised their expectations up for this lol.

Anyway, I'm there day 1 since I'm a big sucker of FFI XD

But the name is too fucking much and stupid.. it should have been Final Fantasy Origin and that's it.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Gameplay looks fine but shit did they really go for a look...like we're still making PS3 games kind of look.

Byvar

Oct 26, 2017
Too bad, this didn't look fun at all. Too much of the same finishers, and none of the enemies reacted to hits. :/
I actually liked the amount of CHAOS, it was hilarious. Hated the character designs though.

Renmazuo

Dec 26, 2019
What the hell are those main character designs? They look so damn out of place, especially compared to Garland. Absolutely NOT what I expected from a game based on the first Final Fantasy.

KeyBladerXIII

Dec 5, 2017
I must kill Chaos!

Chaos must die!

There's nothing more important then getting to Chaos!

Chaos! Die!

....That was the worst shit I've seen in a long time. I'd rather have another Balan Wonderwhatever.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
You know what I loved this. I am glad Garland gets the character development he deserves but why did Nomura redesign WoL to be some buff dude? Also Princess Sara's voice in the trailer is she kidnapped? I thought this was a prequel?

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Shocked by how awful this looked. Gameplay, art style, and characters looked super generic.

Why

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
I'm still not over their names being Jack, Jed, and Ash. They're fully from another universe somehow, aren't they?

Lemony1984

Jul 7, 2020
Can't believee this isn't coming out on Switch.

Annyoing thing is that it looks awful, I'm gonna play the demo and hate it, and I'm still gonna plonk down money for a deluxe edition on Day 1.

SunKing

Oct 25, 2017
My biggest problem (other than the wretched VA and the dialogue they were spewing) was every character is designed so incongruously with the others. ALL of the 3 main characters look like they come from 3 very different games.

I have to wonder, is this intentional? Since the original FF had time travel shenanigans, maybe the 3 main guys come from 3 different timelines/eras... cause otherwise, hooo boy.