• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
This was announced awhile back, even some gameplay. Title made me think they announced another game.

Lampa

Feb 13, 2018
Well, would rather play a non VR Medal of Honor, but I will take it regardless. Should be fun.

Com_Raven

Brand Manager
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Europa
As others mentioned, the game was announced a long time ago at an Oculus Connect (almost a year ago, I think?), so the title is still inaccurate.

TheRed

Oct 31, 2017
Very excited for Respawns first VR game even though I would've wanted it to be Titanfall. This should be good.

OP
OP
Helix

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
plagiarize I think the more accurate title should be "Trailer for Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond VR to be revealed at Gamescom ONL this week, Oculus, Holiday 2020"

given the information that the game had been announced previously at an Oculus event

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Should be cool, but man its only VR.

I could go for some Respawn developed Medal of Honor with full multiplayer.

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
plagiarize I think the more accurate title should be "Trailer for Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond VR to be revealed at Gamescom ONL this week, Oculus, Holiday 2020"

given the information that the game has been announced previously at an Oculus event
Someone else must have been editing it as the same time as me, cause what I had originally changed seconds after I saved it. I've mostly used what you suggested with a couple of tweaks now.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Was happy for a split second that Medal of Honor was coming back, but it's just the VR game from a while back that's finally showing something. It'd be cool to have it back, as the genre is pretty much reduced to Call of Duty and Battlefield, with the latter focusing less and less on campaign.

FrsDvl

Oct 25, 2017
Totally missed this when it was first announced, excited to see more. I'm guessing this won't natively come to the Quest?

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Totally missed this when it was first announced, excited to see more. I'm guessing this won't natively come to the Quest?

It's possible down the line but it's just announced for Rift currently. Though Quest is a big money maker, they've still been funding a lot of Rift only exclusives.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
MOH + Respawn
pRy.gif

...VR
2Bg.gif

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Not buying an oculus because Facebook but I hope the team finds success. Hopefully one day we see the return to non vr and on every platform.

DarthBuzzard

Banned
Jul 17, 2018
Shame about all the port begging in this thread. It's not a traditional game, and thank god. We have enough of those.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
More AA(A) VR games is always a good thing. These games have so much potential. Looking forward to this.
Not buying an oculus because Facebook but I hope the team finds success. Hopefully one day we see the return to non vr and on every platform.
You can play most Oculus games on non Oculus headsets via Revive.