• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
"Not who I am". There it is.

I also love how she says she wasn't trying to trivialize the holocaust by comparing the two, but then finishes by once again, comparing the two... "nothing LIKE THAT happens AGAIN".

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly thought she'd hold out a little longer before making the false apology with the ending that undermines all the previous sentences

StereoVSN

Nov 1, 2017
Eastern US
1. I am disgusted by this shit stain equating being mildly inconvenienced by having to wear a mask or getting a vaccine to people being killed in death camps.
2. Almost equally disgusted by the fact that social media companies are instrumental in enabling this crap.

olag

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Ahh yes page 420 of the white apology manual,the "Not who I am" gambit......

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Imagine having to explain this when someone asks you why you don't carry Stetsons hats.
They'll just lie and say they don't support the company because the company hates Trump or some bs like cancel culture. It's not like facts have mattered to these people anyway.

But yeah that's got to be a blow to the business.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
E2ms-yGWEAIrkvn

lol

Looooool

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
I'd say I love it but I have a feeling the lady is gonna make a killing off GoFundMe now from idiots donating against "Cancel Culture"
GoFundMe tends to be pretty good about putting the kibosh on this sort of grift.

Nah, her best option at this point is one of those Christian crowdfunding sites, which almost seem anymore to subsist on loathsome grifts.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
GoFundMe tends to be pretty good about putting the kibosh on this sort of grift.

Nah, her best option at this point is one of those Christian crowdfunding sites, which almost seem anymore to subsist on loathsome grifts.

Not really. Here in Toronto, we have some anti masker, anti vaxxer, anti lockdown spoiled brat that runs a BBQ restaurant that flagrantly ignores the laws, had massive gatherings in front of his place, broke into his own restaurant after the police closed it up due to what he was doing, and GoFundMe let a campaign that was set up for his legal fees to continue

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
Not really. Here in Toronto, we have some anti masker, anti vaxxer, anti lockdown spoiled brat that runs a BBQ restaurant that flagrantly ignores the laws, had massive gatherings in front of his place, broke into his own restaurant after the police closed it up due to what he was doing, and GoFundMe let a campaign that was set up for his legal fees to continue
Dismaying to hear that. Possible I'm misinformed about how on top of these things GoFundMe tends to be.

I do know that these Christian crowdfunding sites seem to operate with no social accountability whatever, though. (No coincidence this is where, for instance, Kyle Rittenhouse's family and attorneys turned after GoFundMe pulled their fundraisers.) If I'm a right-wing grifter, I should think I'd certainly consider them a lower-risk proposition atm.

gig

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
As a Nashvillian, proud of our community and the US community at large for shutting this shit down. I've heard nothing but bad things about the owner even prior to this debacle.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
I can't twist my mind in enough knots for this to make sense. Stop using the holocaust or references to it and other things surrounding it at every time you feel slightly "inconvenienced" by something.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
"Haha suck it liberals! Are you mad?"
*the slightest consequence occurs*
"Oh God please no not like this. It wasn't even my fault! Cancel culture!!"

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Her : "Hahahah, I'm being a fucking degenerate asshole! What are you going to do about it?"

Supplier : ***Does something about it***

Her :

Ideas_Surprised_Pikachu_HD.jpg

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
This woman and anyone who bought the badges is pathetic. Hopefully, any brands that pulled out of the store keep it permanent.

teruterubozu

Oct 28, 2017
So much for the faux apology. She's right back to double- and tripling- down. Man, she's just ranting on her Insta.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine if this ended with the feds looking for her in the Capitol Riot, finding her, and getting arrested all because she couldn't resist letting her anti-antisemitism flow.