• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Brandon-Lee-vs-Sting-Who-rocked-The-Crow-look-better-.gif

DMczaf

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
When a man's heart is full of deceit...
It burns up, dies...
And a dark shadow falls over his soul...
From the ashes of a once great man, has risen a curse...

A wrong that must be righted...
We look to the skies for a vindicator, someone to strike fear into the black hearts
of the same man who created him... The battle between good, and evil has begun...
Against an army of shadows, lies a dark warrior...

The prevailer of good...
With a voice of silence...
And a mission of justice...
This is Sting.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
aew should get ric flair in there somewhere

get him as a manager

have him betray sting 50 times

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm legit shocked. Honestly, I didn't think much of his legends contract ending.

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Awesome, hopefully they dont bury him like WWE did.

Still sour about WWE not doing a Undertaker VS Sting match.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Oh man, are we getting Arn/Sting?

That's kinda scary, actually. I thought Rollins messed up Real Estate Steve?

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
That didn't really matter to his appeal, or getting either wrestler over. It just ended up being a strange WCW vs. WWF mukbang.
It was certainly bizarre as fuck.

Although it definitely mattered, he was going to feud with Rollins next. Why the hell would you not make him look awesome in a win over HHH? Then you elevate Rollins. It's basic ass booking that WWE is completely incapable of due to the politics involved.

atomsk

Oct 28, 2017
they'll book Sting vs Orange Cassidy just to make Jim Cornette have an aneurysm

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Man, Sting is 61 years old and frankly I don't care about seeing him in the ring anymore.

Shoutout to those that do but shit, I wasn't even caring about that WWE run he had. Now he's older? Aight, nah not for me.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
It was certainly bizarre as fuck.

Although it definitely mattered, he was going to feud with Rollins next. Why the hell would you not make him look awesome in a win over HHH? Then you elevate Rollins. It's basic ass booking that WWE is completely incapable of due to the politics involved.
I still don't think it did. WWE is known for the weird swerve booking.

I remember back in the day, people were pissed that they were even entertaining Sting being in the ring. I'm of the mindset legends can come, go, win, lose. It's more important to not lose your audience than disappoint them. I'm very interested in what Sting does in AEW.

Man, Sting is 61 years old and frankly I don't care about seeing him in the ring anymore.

Shoutout to those that do but shit, I wasn't even caring about that WWE run he had. Now he's older? Aight, nah not for me.
Like this guy!

strikeselect

Oct 27, 2017
This is the first time I've ever truly marked out watching AEW. With Tony on the call, it was just perfect.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
I still don't think it did. WWE is known for the weird swerve booking.

I remember back in the day, people were pissed that they were even entertaining Sting being in the ring. I'm of the mindset legends can come, go, win, lose. It's more important to not lose your audience than disappoint them. I'm very interested in what Sting does in AEW.
WWE has done an excellent job of losing a large percentage of it's audience

Str0ngStyle

Oct 28, 2017
When a man's heart is full of deceit...
It burns up, dies...
And a dark shadow falls over his soul...
From the ashes of a once great man, has risen a curse...

A wrong that must be righted...
We look to the skies for a vindicator, someone to strike fear into the black hearts
of the same man who created him... The battle between good, and evil has begun...
Against an army of shadows, lies a dark warrior...

The prevailer of good...
With a voice of silence...
And a mission of justice...
This is Sting.

I'm gonna take this opportunity to remind everyone that Hulk Hogan ain't shit because he was responsible for that fucked up finish for Starcade and ducked up a whole damn year of storyline.