• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
I'm left with a single loose end here that I think will be explained by a flip, but I want to say it anyway. Why was z-beat so focused on flavor in the early game? I imagine it's something to do with their ability, but it still strikes me as odd considering it put us onto them early on.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm left with a single loose end here that I think will be explained by a flip, but I want to say it anyway. Why was z-beat so focused on flavor in the early game? I imagine it's something to do with their ability, but it still strikes me as odd considering it put us onto them early on.

Could of been trying to piece together roles with it

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Both him and oreo were always arguing about it so maybe it was a ploy to distract town.

Though I was wondering if oreo claimed to be a protective role partly in hope the actual protective roles would out themselves to contradict him. After all, the protective roles were preventing them from getting their kills.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Well I guess since Z-Beat was still in my lean scum list:

vote: Z-Beat

Dunno if Ill be here by EOD so I'm trusting you guys with this, ok?

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Could of been trying to piece together roles with it
Both him and oreo were always arguing about it so maybe it was a ploy to distract town.

Though I was wondering if oreo claimed to be a protective role partly in hope the actual protective roles would out themselves to contradict him. After all, the protective roles were preventing them from getting their kills.
These are probably it. I still imagine there's something to do with flavor in regards to his power though. It seems like a really risky ploy given we could have just gotten annoyed and killed one of them in the early days when we didn't have much to go on. So I imagine there had to be some kind of larger purpose.

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
FYI, we're one away from turbo. No one else vote for z-beat until he gets here and can talk.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Ditto on the no turbo.
While i do think my check points bad to him its far from conclusive so we should definitely let him speak.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
Is it?

Is it really?
It gives us something more conclusive than before.
Z-Beat always talked about flavours, I thought he was the flavour cop.

BTW, I can't find a comment where he said this? Neon can you back this up.
I'm Greg. Brought it up with Neon yesterday

This comment was after I made this comment, not sure if they're related.
If I was lying shouldn't I pick an obscure character that's surely town? Like another vending machine or Greg, Steven's dad.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Where was the Greg post again?
I already told you what I had to say

Y'all say I have no direction, that I'm a lightspeed distraction

But that's a knee jerk reaction
JBkE.gif
among other things

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That's what I figured.

I'll note z-beat claimed Greg Universe, who, I assume, is a human character. So the reference makes 0 sense according to what you're saying. That seems like a pretty clear lie.
This is insane logic

Huh...yeah that's concerning.
Vote: Z-Beat

Yeah, this looks real suspect
And this is a bandwagon with little to no support evidence, which tells me Chugg is lost in this conversation and is going with the flow

Third choice would have been b-dubs because Sugilite is the least likely to be town of the claimed roles, but dayvig seems unlikely for scum. Then again, Sugilite was never one for subtelty

Anyway I'm impatient and I'm not doing a dramatic save of myself a second time so

Vote: Z-beat

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Should probably also be noted that Ronaldo did sorta attempt to kill Steven that episode

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
"His enthusiasm for conspiracies and the paranormal have also led him to be a bit paranoid and/or belligerent, such as when Ronaldo took hostile action against Steven under the impression he is a snake-person. "

This would mean Z is Steven? I don't get it.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
"His enthusiasm for conspiracies and the paranormal have also led him to be a bit paranoid and/or belligerent, such as when Ronaldo took hostile action against Steven under the impression he is a snake-person. "

This would mean Z is Steven? I don't get it.
He accused everyone of being a snake person.

Also town having effectively 4 investigative shots and scum having 0 counter to that strikes me as odd

cabot

Oct 25, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
==== FINAL DAY 6 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

Z-Beat (5 votes)
Stantastic - #2,571
B-Dubs - #2,584
TheChuggernaut - #2,589
NeonBorealis - #2,602
Z-Beat - #2,628

Stantastic (1 votes)
KetKat - #2,366
exodus - #2,367 #2,486
Queen Kong - #2,373 #2,470

Queen Kong (1 votes)
exodus - #2,486

B-Dubs (1 votes)
Queen Kong - #2,470

Not voting: lokiduck

Post Counts:
lokiduck: 58 Queen Kong: 54 exodus: 36 Z-Beat: 36 B-Dubs: 34 Stantastic: 29 TheChuggernaut: 23 NeonBorealis: 21 KetKat: 17

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
For a moment, everything went black. Was Lion waking? Had the world ended? No one was certain.

Z-Beat has died!

Welcome to Beach City! This is Steven Universe mafia and you are aligned with town.

You are Greg Universe, a regular human (that's vanilla). That's it. No powers (your wild hair doesn't count). But you can vote!

The game thread is here. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Dr. Monkey.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

Good luck!

NIGHT 6 BEGINS

Night 6 ends:
jxmjh89c4c

Night actions are due two hours before day start.

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
As a reminder, beginning with this phase, we will transition to 24/24 - because this first one falls on a weekend, please PM me if you will have any issues. I am willing to be a little more lenient with post count for people who contact me.

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Everything seemed so peaceful. Or was that just the silence of shock?

Queen Kong has died!

Welcome to Beach City! This is Steven Universe mafia and you are aligned with town.

You are Pearl, a gem Doctor. Back on Homeworld, Pearls are servants, but you've made your own destiny.

As a gem doctor, each night you can choose to protect someone, but your power only works on gems, part gems, and fusions; it has no effect on pure humans. During the night, you may PM me BUBBLE: [player] to activate your protective powers. You can protect yourself but you cannot protect the same person on consecutive nights.

The game thread is here. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Dr. Monkey.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

Good luck!

The remains of a tattered bulletproof vest drape Pearl's slim figure - with a hole clean through. So much for protection.

DAY 7 BEGINS

With day 7, we move to 24 hour days and 24 hour nights. Day 7 ends:

nb1rkkzat6

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
My money is on Stan after the mislynch, but given there's still people who haven't claimed yet the last scum could be there.