• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, so is that everyone? I don't think Ketkat has claimed a flavor, but it seems pretty obvious she isn't Steven. We're missing something

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Right so the only people who haven't claimed are Ketkat, me, and Neon. Ketkat isn't because she wanted to hear from Stan more, and I do not know neon's reasoning.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
You haven't roleclaimed yet either Neon, what's your flavor?
I'm waiting for both stan and to see what other flavor claims come out.

I've been keeping tabs and Ket, you and I are the only ones without flavor claims.

You tell me yours and I'll tell you mine. And then we can pester Ket for hers.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
The reason I was wondering if Garnet was in the game or not should be pretty obvious. In fact until exodus and B-Dubs claimed to be Stevonnie and Sugilite I didn't think she was.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Every single one (except roleblock) has been dependent on flavor. Amethyst is a underground wrestler (thunderdome), Lars and Sadie are a 'couple' (lovers), Lapis is fused to Jasper to hold her in place (jailer), Blue is one of the leaders/royalty of homeworld (loved), Peridot has telekinesis (redirect), Mr. Smiley runs the arcade (prizes), Connie has to balance between gem stuff and academics (vote restriction)
That's flavor influencing the role, not putting limits on it. People are claiming limits on their roles based on flavor, which we don't have precedence for among the dead. None of them are saying this only works on gems or this only works while these two are alive. It's all "this role fits this character so they get it."

I dunno, maybe I'm wrong, but it strikes me as weird that the only people who have those kind of roles are still alive. What are the odds of that?

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
The reason for that is because
tenor.gif

I'm Ruby 1/2 of Garnet.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Ok then. You proved your half of the bargain. So let me reciprocate:

I'm the elusive Steven you've all been looking for.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm Sapphire, another 1/2 of Garnet. Which is kind of why I forgot about it when thinking about what flavors people could have left.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
So that is:

TheChuggernaut: Garnet
LokiDuck: Ruby
KetKat: Saphire
NeonBorealis: Steven Universe
QueenKong: Pearl
Z-Beat: Greg Universe
B-Dubs: Suguilite
Stantastic: Ronaldo Fryman
Exodus: Stevonnie

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
So based on what everyone has said here are the claims:

me: Ruby
exodus: Stevonnie
Ketkat: Saphy
B-Dubs: Sugilite
Z-Beat: Greg Universe
Stan: Ronaldo Fryman
Queen Kong: Pearl
Chuggs: Garnet
Neon: Steven Universe.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
I'm inclined to believe loki and Kat are both town unless they really coordinate it. Steven because he'd have to be in the game.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry, no dice. My role is pure town. I win only if we get all the scum.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
So exodus, how do you explain that you have a restriction and the other fusions do not?

I don't know Steven Universe, but all I can say is that I have a restriction. Unless you're expecting me to come out with a surprise double vote I don't know what to tell you.

Either that's how the game was designed or someone's lying.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
I seriously can't wait to get lynched/nightkilled just for my role flip to put this matter to rest once and for all.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure about Ronaldo and Greg role. Especially Ronaldo. He seems too forgettable.
But Doc put the arcade guy in it, so...